New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
Cake Decorating 101: Piping
Take your cakes to the next level with these essential cake decorating skills.
From the cooking TV show: Cake Decorating 101: Piping
Dear Creative Cake Baker,
Desserts can be as pretty as they are delicious. Beautifully decorated cakes are so fun, that sometimes you don’t want to cut into them! And there’s nothing like an elaborately piped cake made from scratch to impress your friends and neighbors. Nevermind the fact that it’s just exciting to make!
You want to know a secret? It can be quite simple to start on a path to cake decorating mastery. I’ll show you how to make your own homemade buttercream frosting, then we’ll go over plenty of how-tos, from making and filling your piping bag to perfecting dots, bows, writing, and flowers.
With this essential foundation, you’ll have all the tools you need to start decorating cakes and letting your inner artist do their thing. I’ll walk you through every step of the way, and show you exactly how to master each technique.
The Cake Decorating 101: Piping episode is your guide to getting started on making gorgeous cakes and cupcakes. So whether you’re working with cakes, cupcakes, or cookies, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make a beautifully decorated dessert. And you also get instant access to a growing library of TV show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s Cake Decorating 101: Piping TV show.
Of course, all your cake decorating has to start with frosting, and this Buttercream Frosting is one of the easiest and best you’ll ever make! You can use it anytime you need frosting, and you probably already have the ingredients in your cupboard and refrigerator.
To make the frosting, place the butter in the bowl of an electric mixer. Use the paddle attachment and beat the butter on medium speed until it’s smooth, about 2 minutes. Add half of your confectioners’ sugar and beat on low for another 2 minutes, until you have a nice, creamy mixture. Add the rest of your confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla, and continue beating from about 2 more minutes, until the frosting is creamy and fluffy.
Use the homemade Frosting Dye Chart at the end of your cookbook to color the frosting however you like. Now you’re ready to decorate your cake. (And I promise not to tell anyone if you lick the bowl.)
Watch Cake Decorating 101: Piping right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
The skills you’ll learn in Cake Decorating 101: Piping are just the beginning. Practice these and before you know it, your cakes will be the talk of the neighborhood. It’s a lot easier to get started than you might think. Along with the homemade Buttercream Frosting recipe, you’ll learn:
- How to Fill a Piping Bag—It might seem intimidating, but it’s not once you get going. I’ll show you exactly how to set yourself up for success and take all the mystery out of filling your piping bag.
- How to Pipe Flowers—Frosting flowers can make any cake look like a celebration. There are a few secrets I’ll share with you that make this technique incredibly simple.
Cake Decorating 101: Piping truly is everything you need to start making beautiful cakes. And once you get these skills down, you can expand on them to do so much more. I’ll also show you:
- How to Write Words—”Happy Birthday,” “Congratulations,” or “Good Luck.” Once you learn the technique, you can write anything you want.
- How to Make Dots and Bows—Dots are great for borders and bows can liven up any cake. I’ll show you a few of my favorite tricks for making these classic decorations.
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital Cookbook, all the show’s instructions in written form, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- How to Bake Cakes—What better class to go with Cake Decorating than Cake Baking! I’ll show you how to bake a cake from scratch and how to fancy up a boxed cake mix, so you can take it easy or go all out.
- Cooking with Pumpkin—What would fall and winter be without a few favorite pumpkin recipes? Start your day with Pumpkin French Toast or warm up with a homemade Pumpkin Soup.
- Slow Cooker Recipes—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- How to Bake Pies—From a homemade pie crust to a made-from-scratch apple pie to a quick version of a cherry pie, this episode is your ticket to winning the blue ribbon at the county fair.
- Recipes with Apples—Apples are at the heart of fall baking, and the recipes in this episode take full advantage of the seasonal abundance. Don’t miss the oven-baked apple crisp!
- Dinners with 5 Ingredients or Fewer—The title of the episode says it all! Learn to make 5 delightful dinners with only 5 ingredients.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!