From searing a steak to braising meats, learn how to cook using different kinds of pans. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and learn everything you need to know to get the most out of every pan in your kitchen.
Dear Passionate Cook,
One thing I love about cooking is that you don’t need many pans to create a wide variety of tasty dishes. In this class, I’ll show you how to sear, braise, and fry like a professional chef, using just a few different pans. Learn cooking techniques for using a cast iron skillet, a wok, and a Dutch oven in the best way possible.
These pan skills will help you feel more comfortable in the kitchen and you’ll find these techniques in recipes old and new. In this class, you’ll learn how to add exciting cooking ideas to your repertoire and gain the confidence you need to improvise and create a deliciously mouthwatering meal.
In addition to pans, I’ll share tips on using a kitchen thermometer, different oils, how to add flavor to sauces, and why patience is a virtue in the kitchen.
Learn everything you need to know to use every pan in your cupboard—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Basic Pan Skills streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Of course, no class would be complete without at least one quick, easy-to-learn recipe, and this one is about as easy as it gets. But you’ll have to watch the class because the real secret to Weeknight Chicken Tacos is learning to fry chicken thighs—without a deep fryer. I like a cast iron skillet for this, but you can use any pan you have. You don’t have to deep fry the chicken either. Just cook the chicken in about one-half inch of vegetable oil.
Start by seasoning your chicken with salt, pepper, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes on each side. If you prefer, you can bake the chicken instead at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
While the chicken is cooking, make the pico de gallo and the crema. When the chicken is done, shred or chop the meat into smaller pieces, then fill a warm corn tortilla with chicken, pico de gallo, sliced avocado, and top with queso fresco, cilantro, lime juice, and a drizzle of crema.
In about 45 minutes you can have a fresh dinner that goes great with a cold beverage.
The Basic Pan Skills class includes five total recipes, plus an easy-to-follow tutorial for seasoning and caring for your cast iron pans. You’ll get plenty of tips, tricks, and insight into making several versatile and hearty meals, along with the complete recipes for each dish. In addition to the Weeknight Chicken Tacos recipe, you’ll get:
- Searing Steak—I love using cast iron for searing steak. The pan gets nice and hot, so your seasoned steak is sure to cook evenly. In fact, you only need to cook your steak for a couple minutes on each side. I’ll share with you the best oil to use in searing, how to tell when your steak is done, and how to make sure your steak is safely cooked, but still juicy and delicious.
- Vegetable Stir Fry—You don’t need a wok for tantalizing stir-fry. You can use a shallow sauté pan for this if you prefer. The best part of this recipe is that you can substitute any vegetables you’d like once you have the basics down. Serve these stir-fried vegetables over rice, noodles, or just on their own for a healthy, fresh meal.
And to complete your Basic Pan Skills class, you’ll get two more flavorful recipes and a step-by-step guide to seasoning your cookware:
- Braised Pork— Braising is a great way to cook a perfectly tender selection of meats. It’s also wonderfully simple. Most of the “work” is just letting the meat cook slowly in your oven. I’ll share ideas for making sure your pork is full of rich flavor.
- Mediterranean Braised Lamb Chops—You can also braise meats on the stovetop, and I’ll show you how with this recipe. The idea is similar; you’re going to let the meat simmer slowly for about two hours, and when it’s ready, you’ll have a super-tender lamb dish that falls right off the bone.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—Learn how to make delicious meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store.
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!