New Cooking Class—Just Released!
Bartend like a pro for your New Year’s party! Join Chef Addie Gundry, and learn how to make classic cocktails that get any party going.
Dear Budding Bartender,
Who doesn’t love making cocktails? The best part is that it really isn’t that difficult to make a few tried-and-true cocktails. Even the most skilled bartenders keep these classics in their lineup because they are so popular, and they’re so easy to make!
From the suave martini (“Shaken. Not stirred.”) to the laid back piña colada, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to make your parties—or your quiet dinners—tastier than ever. I’ll even share a few tricks for shaking and straining drinks without a cocktail shaker, and I’ll show you the secret behind making your bar glasses nice and frosty.
And in case you’re wondering, you really only need a small bar to create a large variety of drinks. I keep eight liquors in my kitchen, as well as a few fruits like lemons and limes. If you have that, you can make almost any cocktail you want!
You’ll get the details, as well as tips on stocking your bar, how to find good quality alcohol, and why you need to know what BPB is when you buy alcohol, all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Bartending 101 streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This class starts with the Martini, also known as the start of a good night! Depending on your preference, you can make this a little sweet by adding a lemon twist or a bit sour with olives. I like my olive martinis shaken, but feel free to stir your drinks if that’s what you like better.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, add gin, vermouth, and a dash of olive juice. Strain it into your frosted martini glass, and then add a few olives. I like to put them directly in the martini because they help bring out more flavors, but you can also use a toothpick to keep them on top of your cocktail. It’s really that simple!
The Bartending 101 class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy for you to mix a cocktail like a professional bartender. In addition to the Martini recipe, you’ll get:
- Long Island Iced Tea—True confessions. There is no iced tea in a Long Island Iced Tea! I will show you how to make one, though, and you’ll also find out why it’s called an iced tea. Just be careful! This cocktail looks innocent enough, but looks can be deceiving!
- Mai Tai—I’ll show you the secret to making this delightful cocktail with fresh lime juice and how to easily cut a pineapple to garnish this vacation in a glass. Paradise found!
And to complete your Bartending 101 class, you’ll get two more recipes and a special bonus:
- Piña colada—Enjoying a cold piña colada on the beach is pretty amazing, but you don’t have to be on the beach to enjoy this tropical delight. Coconut, pineapple, and rum are all you need to get this party started. Not only does this cocktail look and taste delicious, but it also smells like an ocean getaway!
- Margarita—A little bit of agave gives this classic drink its touch of sweetness. I’ll share with you why I like to mix this drink in a large jar and a simple way to get that salt-rimmed glass.
- 10 Classic Cocktails—Get the recipes for 10 classic cocktails and learn how you can make them at home. It’s easier than you think!
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook that includes all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form with representative pictures of the cocktails, plus the “10 Classic Cocktails” chart—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Cook Eggs—Once you’ve mastered eggs, you’ve mastered one of the most basic, comprehensive skills to being an effective cook.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Cast irons are one of those magical kitchen appliances that experienced cooks talk about with a sense of reverence.
- All About Lemons—If there’s one ingredient that can brighten up a meal, it has to be lemons.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—When you’re looking to feed an entire family for a week, you need to cook new and interesting dishes while also making sure it’s nutritious and fits within your budget.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!