New Cooking Class—Just Released!
Bartend like a pro for your New Year’s party! Join Chef Addie Gundry, and learn how to make classic cocktails that get any party going.
Dear Budding Bartender,
Who doesn’t love making cocktails? The best part is that it really isn’t that difficult to make a few tried-and-true cocktails. Even the most skilled bartenders keep these classics in their lineup because they are so popular, and they’re so easy to make!
From the suave martini (“Shaken. Not stirred.”) to the laid back piña colada, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to make your parties—or your quiet dinners—tastier than ever. I’ll even share a few tricks for shaking and straining drinks without a cocktail shaker, and I’ll show you the secret behind making your bar glasses nice and frosty.
And in case you’re wondering, you really only need a small bar to create a large variety of drinks. I keep eight liquors in my kitchen, as well as a few fruits like lemons and limes. If you have that, you can make almost any cocktail you want!
You’ll get the details, as well as tips on stocking your bar, how to find good quality alcohol, and why you need to know what BPB is when you buy alcohol, all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Bartending 101 streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This class starts with the Martini, also known as the start of a good night! Depending on your preference, you can make this a little sweet by adding a lemon twist or a bit sour with olives. I like my olive martinis shaken, but feel free to stir your drinks if that’s what you like better.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, add gin, vermouth, and a dash of olive juice. Strain it into your frosted martini glass, and then add a few olives. I like to put them directly in the martini because they help bring out more flavors, but you can also use a toothpick to keep them on top of your cocktail. It’s really that simple!
If you’ve always wanted to make delicious cocktails, but didn’t know where to begin, view this cooking class, Bartending 101, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library, which is included with your special premium charter membership.
The Bartending 101 class includes five total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need, so that it’s clear and easy for you to mix a cocktail like a professional bartender. In addition to the Martini recipe, you’ll get:
- Long Island Iced Tea—True confessions. There is no iced tea in a Long Island Iced Tea! I will show you how to make one, though, and you’ll also find out why it’s called an iced tea. Just be careful! This cocktail looks innocent enough, but looks can be deceiving!
- Mai Tai—I’ll show you the secret to making this delightful cocktail with fresh lime juice and how to easily cut a pineapple to garnish this vacation in a glass. Paradise found!
And to complete your Bartending 101 class, you’ll get two more recipes and a special bonus:
- Piña colada—Enjoying a cold piña colada on the beach is pretty amazing, but you don’t have to be on the beach to enjoy this tropical delight. Coconut, pineapple, and rum are all you need to get this party started. Not only does this cocktail look and taste delicious, but it also smells like an ocean getaway!
- Margarita—A little bit of agave gives this classic drink its touch of sweetness. I’ll share with you why I like to mix this drink in a large jar and a simple way to get that salt-rimmed glass.
- 10 Classic Cocktails—Get the recipes for 10 classic cocktails and learn how you can make them at home. It’s easier than you think!
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF that includes all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form with representative pictures of the cocktails, plus the “10 Classic Cocktails” chart—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- How to Cook Eggs—Once you’ve mastered eggs, you’ve mastered one of the most basic, comprehensive skills to being an effective cook.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Cast irons are one of those magical kitchen appliances that experienced cooks talk about with a sense of reverence.
- All About Lemons—If there’s one ingredient that can brighten up a meal, it has to be lemons.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Affordable Cuts of Meat—When you’re looking to feed an entire family for a week, you need to cook new and interesting dishes while also making sure it’s nutritious and fits within your budget.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 4 weeks. That’s only 25¢ a class!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for your first 4 weeks, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 109+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 25+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for your first 4 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for your first 4 weeks. That’s only 25¢ a class!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for the first 4 weeks! That’s just a quarter a class! That’s way less than the cost of a venti latte!
Special Offer: $1 for the first 4 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for your first 4 weeks!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: You can’t get cooking classes like these, with a trained professional chef, for only 25¢ per new class ANYWHERE—this special offer of $1 for 4 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. And I’m so convinced you’ll love it that you’ll continue with a full year’s Premium Charter Membership—act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal on the planet!