New Cookbook — Just Released!
Christmas is all about tradition, and these food traditions just get better with time.
From the cookbook: Amish Christmas Recipes
Dear Home Cook,
Have we got a treat for you! There’s magic in recipes that get handed down generation after generation. I don’t know if they get better with time, or if it’s nostalgia that makes them so delicious, but traditional recipes just taste good. This cookbook is all about those recipes. They take you back to a simpler time, before cell phones, before cable television, to the days when a home-cooked meal could fill you with joy.
Amish Christmas Recipes is the cookbook you need to tap into that experience. Amish recipes are some of the most wholesome around, and the Shortcut Amish Apple Bread is no exception. This delightfully dense and moist bread is so tasty and goes great with a cup of coffee. Or you could enjoy the Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins with that coffee. They’re coated in cinnamon and sugar, so you know they’re easy to eat!
We can’t just have breakfast for Christmas, though. The Amish Chicken Casserole is the perfect dinner dish. Simple, tasty, and filling – it’s everything you could ask for in a holiday recipe. Well, you could ask for dessert, too, I suppose. Fortunately, the Amish Whoopie Pie can take care of you. This recipe is nice and easy and it’s fun to make. It’s even more fun to eat, so make sure you save one for yourself before the kids take them all!
Amish Christmas Recipes gives you a simple way to make some of the most traditional Christmas treats. The full-color, downloadable cookbook has each recipe clearly written out, along with pictures of each dish. Better yet, when you get this cookbook, you have instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now to get Amish Christmas Recipes and take part in the tastiest of Christmas traditions.
Traditional Amish Friendship Bread begins with a bread starter that’s made in a 10-day cycle. This version is a lot quicker.
Begin by making your starter. Mix the sugar, flour, milk, and yeast together and let it rest in a warm place for about 10 minutes. While that’s resting, mix your sugar and cinnamon together and coat your buttered loaf pans with about half of the mixture.
Separately, whisk together your flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and spices. In a mixer, lightly beat eggs, oil, and vanilla, then add in the yeast mixture. Lastly, stir in the dry ingredients, then add the apples and nuts by hand.
Spoon the batter into the prepared baking pans, top with the cinnamon and sugar mixture, as well as the remaining nuts. Bake for about 50 minutes.
This makes a delightful gift, and you can enjoy it for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. And it makes your home smell heavenly! That’s a winning combination if ever there was one.
Get Amish Christmas Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds more tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
Is there anything more loved than an Amish Whoopie Pie? Maybe, but you’d have a hard time guessing that based on how quickly these treats get gobbled up! Two soft and delicious chocolate cookies with a smooth marshmallow fluff cream center? This is one dessert recipe you won’t want to skip. And this recipe is incredibly easy.
Sift together your flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa, then slowly mix in the sugar and butter. Continue mixing and add in the egg, milk, and vanilla, making sure not to overbeat. Use an ice cream scoop to drop the batter onto lined cookie sheets and bake for about 10 minutes.
While the cookies are baking, beat together butter and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the marshmallow fluff and mix well.
When the cookies are ready, spread about one tablespoon of filling on the bottom of one cookie. Top with a second cookie, and your Whoopie Pies are ready to eat!
The full recipe and instructions for the Amish Whoopie Pies and the Amish Friendship Bread are in Amish Christmas Recipes, which is yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. You’ll also get instant access to hundreds of cooking tips, ideas and recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
The Amish Whoopie Pies and the Amish Friendship Bread recipes are just two delightfully traditional treats in the Amish Christmas Recipes cookbook. Set your table with some of the most wonderful recipes around. I’ll also show you how to make:
- Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert— This might be one of the easiest Christmas desserts I’ve ever made. Full of wholesome ingredients and made with a simple crust, it’s sure to be a favorite in your home, just like it is in mine.
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins—The dough for this is simply sweetened, and the recipe is as easy as could be. Brush them with butter and dust them in cinnamon sugar for a real treat.
- Amish Chicken Casserole—These look absolutely stunning, and they’re truly a perfect blend of everything you could want in a holiday plate.
- Amish Applesauce Cake—This spiced fruit bread is perfect for the holidays. Raisins, cherries, and an array of aromatic spices make this cake almost impossible to resist. And of course, the applesauce keeps it nice and moist.
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying TV show episode, complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 16 Christmas Cookies You NEED—Make this Christmas the tastiest ever with 16 cookie recipes sure to please everyone from the Grinch to the jolly old elf himself.
- 17 Vintage Christmas Recipes No One Remembers—These vintage Christmas recipes will warm the hearts of old and young alike.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—12 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!