Lemons add ‘zest’ to any recipe. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and learn to make a complete dinner centered on this bright fruit.
Dear Lemon Lover,
Let’s celebrate the lemon! From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around the lemon and include tips on using your ingredients efficiently, so you don’t waste anything.
The first course is a cheese plate with candied pecans and candied lemons. And, of course, you’ve got to have a nice cocktail with lemon simple syrup. Then I’ll share one of my favorite appetizers: a bruschetta with whipped ricotta. For a main course, I’ll show you how to make a Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and a Lemon Garlic Pasta.
And believe it or not, you’ll only need a few pots and pans to make this big meal. A dinner party without a lot of cleanup is what I’d call a success!
I’ll go over all the techniques you need to get thinly sliced basil, perfectly juiced lemons, and grated garlic. You’ll get the recipe details, as well as tips on handling food safely, along with serving ideas all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s All About Lemons streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
The dessert, though! Mmm. It’s not hard at all to make Baked Lemon Donuts. The secret? A donut pan. Other than that, this donut recipe is just as easy as making muffins. Mix your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt) in a large bowl, then add in buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter. Stir with a whisk, add a little vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice, then stir again until everything comes together.
I use a piping bag to put the batter into the donut pan, but you can use a spoon if you prefer. (Don’t worry. I’ll show you how to use a piping bag if you haven’t used one before!) While your donuts are baking, mix the lemon zest and sugar into a small bowl. When the donuts are ready, brush them with melted butter and sprinkle the sugar mixture to coat the donut.
If you really want to impress your guests, you can make the batter ahead of time and bake the donuts right after dinner. They only need 7–9 minutes in the oven. Is there a better way to end a dinner party than with fresh, warm donuts?
These dinner party recipes will brighten your home with the scent of fresh lemon. To get all the details, watch this cooking class, All About Lemons, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library.
The All About Lemons class includes six total recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need to create a memorable dinner party. In addition to the Lemon Donuts recipe, you’ll get:
- Candied Lemons— Candied lemons and pecans? With brie? Yes, please! I’ll show you how easy it is to make deliciously sweet and crunchy candied pecans with a hint of honey, as well as all the secrets to making the perfect candied lemons.
- Tequila Honey Bee Cocktail— Gold tequila, honey, and lemon simple syrup make a gorgeously tasty drink that your guests can enjoy before they sit down for the main course.
And to complete your All About Lemons class, you’ll get three more recipes that celebrate the lemon:
- Bruschetta with Ricotta and Lemon—Toasted baguette with whipped ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, and basil? Your guests are guaranteed to love it when you pass this appetizer around at your next party.
- Lemon Chicken with Roasted Broccoli— Olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper are all the seasonings you need to make a tasty main course. But I’ll show you how to add one more thing that will make your chicken the talk of the town.
- Linguine with Garlic, Parmesan, and Parsley—I’ll show you how to make a simple, easy sauce right in the pot with the linguine. Put this in a bowl and serve it with your chicken and broccoli, and you have a meal that’s as beautiful as it is delightful.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying digital Cookbook that includes all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form with gorgeous full-color photos of each of the recipes—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French Meringue, then learn the secret to mouth-watering baklava and everyone’s favorite: peanut brittle!
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish, from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail, and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge. Because even busy parents need a date night!
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- Italian Cooking—Learn how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 30 days!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for 30 days, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 150+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 30+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 150+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for 30 days—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for 30 days!
Special Offer: $1 for 30 days—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for 30 days!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS:Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of 30+ past cooking classes—this is a great deal!