Lemons add ‘zest’ to any recipe. Enjoy a complete dinner centered on this bright fruit. Get unlimited access to The Lemon Cookbook and the All About Lemons cooking video as a RecipeLion Gold Club Member!
From the Cookbook: The Lemon Cookbook
Dear Home Cook,
Let’s celebrate the lemon! From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this cookbook and companion video are all about the lemon. You’ll find never-fail recipes for an entire dinner that revolves around the lemon and tips on using your ingredients efficiently, so you don’t waste anything.
The first course is a cheese plate with candied pecans and candied lemons. And, of course, you’ve got to have a nice cocktail with lemon simple syrup. Next is one of my favorite appetizers: a bruschetta with whipped ricotta. For a main course, there’s a Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and a Lemon Garlic Pasta.
And believe it or not, you’ll only need a few pots and pans to make this big meal. A dinner party without a lot of cleanup is what I’d call a success!
We’ve included all the techniques you need to get thinly sliced basil, perfectly juiced lemons, and grated garlic. You’ll get the recipe details, as well as tips on handling food safely, along with serving ideas all in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s The Lemon Cookbook and All About Lemons cooking video with me, Chef Addie Gundry.
The dessert, though! Will it be warm Lemon Donuts or to-die-for Lemon Chiffon Cake? Mmmm.
It’s not hard at all to make Baked Lemon Donuts. The secret? A donut pan. Other than that, this donut recipe is just as easy as making muffins. Mix your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt) in a large bowl, then add in buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter. Stir with a whisk, add a little vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice, then stir again until everything comes together.
I use a piping bag to put the batter into the donut pan, but you can use a spoon if you prefer. (Don’t worry. In your companion video I’ll show you how to use a piping bag if you haven’t used one before!) While your donuts are baking, mix the lemon zest and sugar into a small bowl. When the donuts are ready, brush them with melted butter and sprinkle the sugar mixture to coat the donut.
If you really want to impress your guests, you can make the batter ahead of time and bake the donuts right after dinner. They only need 7–9 minutes in the oven. Is there a better way to end a dinner party than with fresh, warm donuts?
Or maybe it is a cake occasion. Our classic Lemon Chiffon Cake is a delicious hot milk sponge cake and one recipe you won’t soon forget. Garnish it with strawberries and powdered sugar for an elegant, sophisticated cake perfect for a dinner party.
These dinner party recipes will brighten your home with the scent of fresh lemon. To get all the details, join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now — you will get instant access to The Lemon Cookbook — one of many cookbooks in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library.
The Lemon Cookbook includes seven printable recipes with all of the specific instructions and tips you need to create a memorable dinner party. In addition to the Lemon Donuts and Lemon Chiffon Cake recipes, you’ll get:
- Candied Lemons— Candied lemons and pecans? With brie? Yes, please! I’ll show you how easy it is to make deliciously sweet and crunchy candied pecans with a hint of honey, as well as all the secrets to making the perfect candied lemons.
- Tequila Honey Bee Cocktail— Gold tequila, honey, and lemon simple syrup make a gorgeously tasty drink that your guests can enjoy before they sit down for the main course.
And to complete The Lemon Cookbook, you’ll get three more recipes that celebrate the lemon:
- Bruschetta with Ricotta and Lemon—Toasted baguette with whipped ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, and basil? Your guests are guaranteed to love it when you pass this appetizer around at your next party.
- Lemon Chicken with Roasted Broccoli— Olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper are all the seasonings you need to make a tasty main course. But I’ll show you how to add one more thing that will make your chicken the talk of the town.
- Linguine with Garlic, Parmesan, and Parsley—I’ll show you how to make a simple, easy sauce right in the pot with the linguine. Put this in a bowl and serve it with your chicken and broccoli, and you have a meal that’s as beautiful as it is delightful.
Along with your digital cookbook, you’ll get the accompanying streaming video where I demonstrate how to make my favorite recipes—view them on any device or print the recipes out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking TV show episodes, recipes, magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- 15 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 14 Cabbage Recipes—There’s so much more you can make with cabbage than coleslaw. Try the Sweet and Sour Cabbage with bacon and we’re pretty sure you just might fall in love.
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 18 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes—Simple foods, lovingly prepared, and bursting with flavor. There’s nothing fancy here, but that’s what makes it so right.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!