Purely delicious homemade frosting is the final touch on your masterfully baked cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how to make your kitchen a sweet retreat.
Dear Aspiring Chef,
What’s better than homemade frosting? Not much! There’s no question that homemade frosting is a special indulgence, but it’s actually a lot easier to make than many people realize. And the great thing about making your own is that you can make it to your liking, whether you prefer your frosting not too sweet, light and fluffy, or rich and chocolaty.
You’ll also learn how to shade your frosting to get any color you want. I’ll give you an example with seven different shades of blue, from an almost white buttercream to robin’s egg blue and all the way to a deep, dark blue.
Along with the basics of homemade frosting, you’ll also get professional tips for adding pizzazz to your frostings, as well as valuable troubleshooting tips for common frosting questions —all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s All About Homemade Frosting streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
The Raspberry Lemon Meltaways recipe might be one of my favorites for dessert. Start by grinding your lemon Oreos in a food processor along with butter to make your crust. Add that directly to your pan, then make your frosting.
Combine the powdered sugar, raspberry preserves, and fresh raspberries, then blend in your food processor. Zest a lemon into the frosting, pour it right onto your Oreo crust, and smooth it out. I like to top this with crushed Oreos and fresh raspberries. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Slice the meltaways while they are still cold. They will “melt away” as they warm up and make a delightful dessert—or snack!
To find out how you can flourish and decorate like a pro, watch All About Homemade Frosting, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library, which is FREE to access with your Premium Charter Membership!
The All About Homemade Frosting class includes six total recipes, so you’ll feel confident any time you want to make a confectionary masterpiece. You’ll get the complete recipes and instructions for each of these creations. In addition to the Raspberry-Lemon Meltaways recipe, you’ll get:
- Basic Buttercream Frosting—Learn to make a basic buttercream, and everything else is just detail! I’ll also show you how to dye your frosting to get different shades and share with you how to make your frosting thicker or thinner, depending on what you’re using it for.
- Chocolate-Dipped Buttercream Cupcakes—Whipped egg whites make this strawberry buttercream frosting light and fluffy. I’ll show you how to frost your cupcakes with a nice, tall swirl, and then share the secret to topping them with a chocolate ganache.
And to complete your All About Homemade Frosting class, you’ll get three more sweet recipes, as well as a full-color chart showing you exactly how to get the color you want in your next frosting:
- Cake with Chocolate Ganache—The cream-based ganache on this cake is simply gorgeous, and looks elegant on your cake—or you can dip cupcakes in it! Purely decadent and as easy as could be, this ganache is a can’t-miss.
- Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Sandwiches—The title says it all! Homemade carrot cake cookies plus homemade cream cheese frosting equals a whole lot of mouthwatering yumminess.
- Lemon-Blueberry Cupcakes—These are sure to impress at your next bake sale or birthday party. Filled with silky sweet lemon curd and topped with a whipped berry buttercream frosting, these cupcakes are wonderfully delicious.
- Frosting Dye Chart—Get your very own frosting dye chart. It’s the perfect guide for creating colorful shades of frosting.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French Meringue, then learn the secret to mouthwatering baklava and everyone’s favorite—peanut brittle!
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Bartending 101—Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or dinner party, it’s always good to have a few drink recipes ready to go. Learn to make some of the classic drinks, and find out what goes into a fully stocked bar.
- How to Host a Ladies’ Lunch—Make sure your next event goes off without a hitch. I’ll take you through a full menu of recipes, as well as lessons I’ve learned about hosting the perfect fancy lunch.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to a library of video cooking classes with your Premium Charter Membership—just $1 for 4 weeks. That’s only 25¢ a class!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club for just $1 for your first 4 weeks, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 109+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 25+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 for your first 4 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
Claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for your first 4 weeks. That’s only 25¢ a class!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just $1 for the first 4 weeks! That’s just a quarter a class! That’s way less than the cost of a venti latte!
Special Offer: $1 for the first 4 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—for just $1 for your first 4 weeks!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: You can’t get cooking classes like these, with a trained professional chef, for only 25¢ per new class ANYWHERE—this special offer of $1 for 4 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. And I’m so convinced you’ll love it that you’ll continue with a full year’s Premium Charter Membership—act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your $1 trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal on the planet!