New Cooking Class — Just Released!
You don’t have to go to a restaurant to enjoy these luxuriously rich desserts. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and find out how to be your very own chocolate chef.
From the Cooking Class: All About Chocolate
Dear Basic Member/Chocolatier,
Chocolate! What’s not to love about this most wonderful of foods? Whether you’re making something for a bake sale, a dessert for a romantic dinner, or just something nice for yourself, this chocolate class has something for you.
Together, we’ll unravel the mysteries of five luxurious, and classic, chocolate recipes. These recipes are all simple, even the lava cake, but you will need patience. Time is the real secret ingredient to most of these devilishly delightful desserts. The good news is that most of that time is just for cooling, so you can work on these desserts even when you’re out running errands or just relaxing with a book.
Learn how easy it is to make some of the best chocolate treats around with even the most basic kitchen skills—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s All About Chocolate streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
Ready to make a homemade Chocolate Tart? Including a homemade graham cracker crust? This chocolate-y tart is light, but oh so rich. Let’s get started!
The crust is simple – just mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Place that in your pie dish, and bake for about ten minutes. For the base of the tart, pour your warm cream over the chocolate and allow the chocolate to melt. Whisk your eggs, then combine them, along with the vanilla and salt, with the chocolate and cream mixture.
Once the chocolate mixture cools, pour it right onto the graham cracker crust, bake it for about 20 minutes, then let that cool before you finish the tart with a chocolate ganache glaze, which gives the tart that nice sheen you’re probably familiar with.
For the glaze, stir your chocolate and warm cream together, then add your corn syrup and water. Pour the glaze right on top of the tart, spreading it out to cover the tart. Once that sets, slice the tart and prepare yourself for the oohs and aahs you’ll hear from your guests.
To start making decadent chocolate desserts in your kitchen, watch All About Chocolate, right now—one of many classes in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Library, which is FREE to access with your Premium Charter Membership!
The All About Chocolate class includes five total recipes. You’ll get the complete recipes and instructions for each of these rich treats. In addition to the Chocolate Tart recipe, you’ll get:
- Hot Chocolate/Liquid Chocolate—Forget the mix; making hot chocolate from scratch is easy as could be. This thick, rich chocolate drink starts with an 8-ounce block of chocolate, so you know it’s going to be good. Top it with whip cream if you want, but there’s no mistaking how fantastically yummy this is!
- Truffles—Don’t worry! Truffles are a lot easier to make than they seem, and they’re a sure way to impress your guests. Coat them in melted chocolate, cover with sprinkles, and voilà! You have dessert!
And to complete your All About Chocolate class, you’ll get two more of my favorite recipes showing you exactly how to make these delectable desserts.
- Chocolate Lava Cake—You may think you have to go to a restaurant for one of these, but you can make and enjoy this classic at home. These cupcakes are perfect for individual servings, and best of all, you can make them a couple days ahead of time, then bake them when you’re ready.
- Chocolate Fudge—Is fudge the best treat out there? I think it may be. You only need a few ingredients for this easy fudge recipe, and it only takes a few minutes to make. I’m adding pecans in this recipe, but you can make it just as easily with walnuts or none at all. Once you put everything together, it needs about an hour to set in your refrigerator, and it’s ready to serve.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French Meringue, then learn the secret to mouthwatering Baklava, and everyone’s favorite–peanut brittle!
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge. Because even busy parents need a date night!
- All About Lemons—From appetizers to cocktails to desserts, this class is all about the lemon. I’ll show you how to make an entire dinner that revolves around this zesty fruit.
- Basic Pan Skills—From searing a steak to braising meat, we’ll walk through different ways to use any pan in your kitchen, whether it’s cast iron, stainless steel, or a Dutch oven.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- And many, many more!
This single cooking class video preview is just a fraction of what you’ll get with an all-access Premium Charter Membership. Sign up today for the RecipeLion Cooking Club, and you can access my entire library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose.
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step by step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my cooking classes, special collections, and recipes, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, 100+ additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, 20+ additional classes!
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
And the library of classes, special collections, and recipes includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to dozens of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a printable eCookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access 100+ gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Holiday,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just $1 a week for your first 12 weeks—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Cooking Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Cooking Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Premium Charter Member right now—for just $1 per week for the first 12 weeks!
Special Offer: Just $1 per week for 12 weeks—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry!
Sample our video classes and recipes with your Premium Charter Membership. Then you can continue your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry today while this special invitation and low-price offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Cooking Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: This special offer of $1 per week for 12 weeks is my way of giving you access to all of my cooking classes on a trial basis. Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your trial membership also gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of past cooking classes—this is the best deal currently available for aspiring chefs and cooking enthusiasts!