New Cookbook — Just Released!
20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes
Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
From the cookbook: 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes
Dear Busy Chef,
There are so many creative ways to make delicious, flavorful, and unique meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen. This cookbook is full of shopping tips, cooking tips, seasoning ideas, serving ideas, and ways you can prep your meals ahead of time to make it simple and easy to put a healthy, satisfying dinner on your table. In fact, you can make most of these in an hour or less, so you can enjoy these even on a weeknight.
Greek Turkey Burgers? On your table in 30 minutes. Juicy Ranch Burgers? 18 minutes. Cheesy One-Pot Hamburger Casserole? 30 minutes – and it’s a hit with the kids which is worth every second! All of the recipes in this cookbook are easy to make, even if you don’t have a lot of experience with cooking.
And to help you save money, I’ll share plenty of substitutions that can help cut your grocery bill, as well as a few tips that will help you avoid buying more than you need. (Hint: One pork tenderloin can easily serve four people, if not more.)
There’s a delicious Old-Fashioned Beef and Noodles dish that’s just like grandma used to make. Or there’s the Easy Freezer Meatloaf, subtly spiced with nutmeg, allspice, and ginger. You can make it ahead when you have a little extra time, then put it in the oven for a hot, comforting meal no matter how busy your night is.
Beef Stroganoff is a superstar dinner that you really can’t go wrong with, and you can feed all your surprise dinner guests with a tasty Company-Ready Brisket. The Beef Stew is the perfect antidote for a rainy or snowy night. There’s also one of our favorites here at RecipeLion – the Tater Tot Sloppy Joe Casserole. Not only is it fun to say, but you only need five ingredients for this comfort food classic
The 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes cookbook is filled with recipes that work. They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re absolutely delectable. You can get the full-color digital cookbook right now, and have instant access to all the recipes, along with pictures of every dish, and a bonus TV cooking show episode that features four of the dishes in the cookbook. I’ll walk you through the recipes to help you feel confident in the kitchen no matter how much or how little experience you have. And that all comes with instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues, all as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Join right now, and download RecipeLion’s 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes cookbook.
For a little taste of the Mediterranean, you have to try the Greek Turkey Burgers. I love turkey burgers because ground turkey is both healthy and pretty inexpensive. The sauce is a delightful blend of Greek yogurt, a little bit of lemon, grated cucumber, feta cheese, and salt and pepper.
For the burger, grate your garlic right into the ground turkey, add in your spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, egg, bread crumbs, and salt and pepper. Mix this together, then shape into patties. I like making sliders, but you can just as easily make full-size burgers.
Fry your burgers in oil on the stovetop, and flip them after a couple minutes. And that’s it! You could also bake them in the oven if you want to make them ahead of time for guests.
Spread some of the yogurt mix on a burger bun ( I love the chunks of feta!), top it with a burger, lettuce, and a slice of tomato. Adding flavor with the sun-dried tomatoes and feta really helps a little go a long way with these affordable turkey burgers!
Bonus Tip: If your burger meat feels a little loose, add more bread crumbs to help it bind.
The Panko Chicken Tenders are a hit, too. After all, who doesn’t love chicken tenders? They’re affordable, quick, perfect as a game-day appetizer, dinner for kids, or even dinner for adults! You’ve probably seen your fair share of chicken tenders, but these aren’t like anything you’ve had before. Oh! And they only takes 10 minutes!
Marinate your tenders for at least one hour in a blend of soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, crushed red pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, and garlic. When you’re ready, dip the tenders in egg whites, then in the blend of bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Fry the breaded chicken tenders in hot oil for three to four minutes on each side. Once the chicken is fully cooked, pull it out of the oil and let them drain on a cooling rack. That’s it!
Get the entire recipes for the Panko Chicken Tenders, the Greek Turkey Burgers and 18 more delicious dishes in 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes right now. Plus you can enjoy instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
Every one of the 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes is something I enjoy making for dinner, whether it’s on a busy weeknight, a relaxed weekend afternoon, or for a special night. You don’t need a lot of time, crazy kitchen gadgets, or professional skills to make these recipes. Plan your next dinner with mouth-watering recipes like:
- Honey Dijon Pork Tenderloin—I love making this if I need to feed several people. One tenderloin is plenty when you serve it with a vegetable and a starch, like potatoes. It does take a little time to prep, but it’s also really easy! It cooks in the oven for about an hour, so it’s not only affordable, it’s also ideal for making ahead of time if you have dinner guests.
- One-Pot Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs—Chicken thighs cooked in butter with lots of garlic and mushrooms. Do I really need to say anything more? You just know this is going to be amazing.
- Beef Stew—Make this rustic, hearty stew with any cut of meat you like. I’m using beef chuck here, but there are plenty of other cuts that work just as well. With carrots, potatoes, peeled tomatoes, and onions starting this soup, you know it can only be delicious. It’s a quick, affordable way to make dinner that’s perfect for a cool night.
- Ultimate Cowboy Casserole—If you haven’t had Cowboy Casserole before, you’re missing out! This recipe will bring your whole family running to the table, and it’s budget-friendly to boot!
- Herb and Spice Chart—This indispensable chart should be in every kitchen. Learn how to pair 23 common herbs and spices with dozens of fruits, vegetables, fish, and meats. Discover which herbs and spices complement each other, and find out how to make your meals come alive with flavor.
20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes is filled with easy-to-follow comfort foods recipes that everyone in your family will love.
- Juicy Ranch Burgers—Dress up your average burger patty with a tangy blend of homemade special sauce and fresh seasonings. So simple and so satisfying!
- Tender Beef Brisket—You’ll love how easy and delicious this brisket recipe is. It’s perfect for a special occasion, but it’s a nice weeknight delight, too!
- Taco Pie Casserole—No need to wait until Taco Tuesday to enjoy this seriously delicious ground beef casserole. Plenty of melted cheese, a little bit of salsa, and Fritos corn chips give this dish a perfect blend of salty, spicy, crunchy goodness.
- Guinness Chili—Whether it’s a casual dinner or a large party, the hearty ingredients and bold flavors in this recipe will warm you up on a cold winter night.
- Plus get ten more simple and delicious recipes that are a snap to put on your table…
And don’t forget, every cookbook comes with an accompanying streaming TV cooking show, easy-to-follow recipes and instructions, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 29 Printable Thanksgiving Recipes —The perfect accompaniment to your turkey and stuffing! Learn to make aromatic Spiced Nuts, homemade Bourbon Cranberry Sauce, and a whole table full of mouth-watering crowd pleasers.
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Discover 18 home-cooked recipes that will be hot and ready when you get home from work
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—13 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Each cookbook comes with a companion cooking TV show that demonstrates how to make select recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand-new cookbook every week to keep feeding you with new recipes—52 new cookbooks coming up weekly over the next year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get a new digital cookbook each week, guaranteed to include mouthwatering recipes that add pizazz to your rotation.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!