Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune, whether you’re making apps for game day or just need a quick dinner for your family. Join me, Chef Addie Gundry, and learn everything you need to know to make more with less.
Dear Creative Cook,
I love teaching this class because there are so many creative ways to make delicious, flavorful, and unique meals without spending a fortune. This class is also full of cooking tips, food safety tips, seasoning ideas, serving ideas, and ways you can prep your meals ahead of time to cut down on the time it takes to put a healthy, satisfying dinner on your table later in the week. Plus, you can make all of these in an hour or less, so you can even enjoy these on a weeknight!
And because this class is all about affordable cuts of meat, I’ll share plenty of substitutions with you that can help cut your grocery bill, as well as a few tips that will help you avoid buying more than you need. (Hint: One pork tenderloin can easily serve four people, if not more.)
Get ready to save money, cook a great meal, and bask in the expressions of joy around your table with these recipes, tips, and (shhhh…) a few of my cooking secrets—all in the RecipeLion Cooking Club’s Affordable Cuts of Meat streaming-video cooking class with me, Chef Addie Gundry!
This class starts with Greek Turkey Burgers. I love turkey burgers because ground turkey is both healthy and pretty inexpensive. The sauce is a delightful blend of Greek yogurt, a little bit of lemon, grated cucumber, feta cheese, and salt and pepper.
For the burger, grate your garlic right into the ground turkey, add in your spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, the egg, bread crumbs, and salt and pepper. Mix this together, then shape into patties. I’m making sliders in this class, but you can just as easily make full-size burgers.
Fry your burgers in oil on the stovetop, and flip them after a couple minutes. And that’s it! You could also bake them in the oven if you want to make them ahead of time for guests.
Spread some of the yogurt mix on a burger bun (I love the chunks of feta!), top it with a burger, lettuce, and a slice of tomato. Adding flavor with the sun-dried tomatoes and feta really helps a little go a long way with these affordable turkey burgers!
Bonus Tip: If your burger meat feels a little loose, add more bread crumbs to help it bind.
The Affordable Cuts of Meat class includes five total recipes, plus a full-color chart detailing how to use herbs and spices in your cooking. You’ll get all of this, along with the complete recipes for each dish. In addition to the Greek Turkey Burgers recipe, you’ll get:
- Honey Dijon Pork Tenderloin—I love making this if I need to feed several people. One tenderloin is plenty when you serve it with a vegetable and a starch, like potatoes. It does take a little time to prep, but it’s also really easy! It cooks in the oven for about an hour, so it’s not only affordable, but it’s ideal for making ahead of time if you have dinner guests.
- Panko Chicken Tenders—Who doesn’t love chicken tenders? They’re affordable, quick, perfect as a game-day appetizer, dinner for kids, or even dinner for adults! You’ve probably seen your fair share of chicken tenders, but these aren’t like anything you’ve had before. Oh! And they only take 10 minutes!
And to complete your Affordable Cuts of Meat class, you’ll get the recipe for a classic (and easy) beef stew, and you get a full-color chart of common herbs and spices:
- Beef Stew— Make this rustic, hearty stew with any cut of meat you like. I’m using beef chuck in the class, but there are plenty of other cuts that work just as well. With carrots, potatoes, peeled tomatoes, and onions starting this soup, you know it can only be delicious. It’s a quick, affordable way to make dinner that’s perfect for a cool night.
- Herb and Spice Chart—This indispensable chart should be in every kitchen. Learn how to pair 23 common herbs and spices with dozens of fruits, vegetables, fish, and meats. Discover which herbs and spices complement each other, and find out how to make your meals come alive with flavor.
Along with your video class, you’ll get the accompanying eCookbook PDF, all the class’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Cooking Club with Chef Addie Gundry instantly gives you full access to the entire library of cooking classes, recipes, and special collections. Additional cooking classes include:
- Dinner for Two—Get five of my favorite recipes for two, starting with a cocktail and finishing with some tasty homemade fudge.
- How to Cook Seafood—While some cooks feel like they have a pretty good handle on burgers, chicken, and pork chops, seafood can be a whole different ballgame.
- How to Cook Chicken—In this deep dive into the vast world of chicken dishes, I’ll take you through seasoning and cooking this versatile dish, from the stovetop to the oven to the grill.
- Cast Iron Recipes—Enjoy everything from breakfast to dinner with the magic of cast iron.
- Knife Skills—Learn about the different types of knives you can use, and how to apply them in the kitchen.
- Italian Cooking—Learn how to make the cuisine that’s adored throughout the world!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of recipes and cooking content with your Premium Charter Membership—just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access my complete library of instructional cooking classes that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose, plus instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
My classes not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the gourmet recipes that accompany each class have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun, informative videos.
Your Premium Charter Membership gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested by me and the RecipeLion team? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking classes, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING CLASSES:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Cook Seafood
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 30 additional classes!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 30 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to full digital library of back issues
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to upcoming year of new magazine issues
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of classes, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
My goal with this brand new cooking club is to help aspiring chefs improve their skills with step-by-step instructions to tackle every recipe. I’m all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with professionally tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
As a member of the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll benefit from my years of experience as a chef and cookbook author: I earned my Master’s Degree in Culinary Arts from Auguste Escoffier in France, won Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen in 2015, and have also appeared on Food Network Star. I’ve worked with big names in food and cooking, such as Christian Etienne, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll have me as your very own personal teacher and coach who will guide you to becoming the best cook you can be.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 30 of my video cooking classes in our library. These classes are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each class includes a digital cookbook with all of the class recipes. Plus, select classes come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new cooking class, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire- 52 new classes coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 30 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each cooking class to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which class to take next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking class in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of gourmet recipes right now!
- Special collections of cooking classes and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, test kitchen–approved recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step instructions.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking videos, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking classes, access to upcoming weekly classes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new club for aspiring chefs like you, I insisted that we make it easy to use and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the cooking instruction you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 30 past cooking classes and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!