New Cookbook — Just Released!
These are the breakfast recipes you remember from childhood. Now you can share them with your family.
From the Cookbook: 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes comes straight from the best kitchen in the world: grandma’s! This cookbook is sure to be your source for the breakfast recipes you’ve always loved. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club today and enjoy breakfast the old-fashioned way!
Dear Aspiring Chef,
I don’t know about you, but anytime I had breakfast at my grandmother’s house, it seemed like she would serve me a never-ending plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and jelly, with a bottomless glass of orange juice or milk. I still enjoy a hearty breakfast, but what stands out most to me about sitting at grandma’s table was all the love in those dishes.
Years later, I still think about sitting at her table with a plate of eggs straight from the stovetop. That’s why 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes is so close to my heart. It includes some of the best egg recipes ever, and along with the eight recipes, the cookbook and accompanying video are full of tips for cooking eggs, whether you like them poached, fried, or over easy. Learn a trick that makes peeling hard-boiled eggs as easy as could be. And don’t miss the secret for making Scrambled Eggs so light and fluffy that you’ll want them for every meal.
There’s also a recipe for an egg dish that I absolutely love making: a beautiful Bacon and Egg Hash Brown Scramble! There are a few secrets to this one, but start with evaporated milk to get a nice, thick custard. Of course, you can never go wrong by adding crispy bacon!
If you want to “wow” your family, try the Classic French Omelette. The great thing about an omelette is that you can fill it with pretty much anything you want: ham, spinach, broccoli. In this recipe, I’m using freshly grated cheese and tarragon. Yum!
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now, and start making those delightful egg dishes you know and love. Learn how to give your Deviled Eggs a little extra pizazz. Discover an Easy Broccoli and Cheese Quiche that you can put together in just 15 minutes. It’s all in 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes, which is yours with your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. And that’s only one of the cookbooks you get immediate access to. There’s a full (and growing) library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues.
The Bacon and Egg Hash is one of those recipes that’s so simple you can have it on a weekday, but really it’s an ideal dish for a relaxing weekend brunch. I love sitting down to a plate of this with a fresh cup of coffee.
Start by preparing your baking dish, then in a large bowl, beat the eggs until they are frothy. Whisk in the evaporated milk, cheddar soup, and the herbs and salt and pepper. Once that’s mixed well, stir in the hash browns and bacon. Pour that into your baking dish, and top with shredded cheese. In the bowl you just used, crush your corn flakes and coat them in the melted butter. Top your casserole and bake for one hour.
Get 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes right now—and get instant access to hundreds of tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
For a fun breakfast that’s straight from grandma’s kitchen, try the Easy Muffin Tin Egg Cups. These cute little breakfast treats are easy and fun, and kids love helping assemble them!
All you have to do is criss-cross two pieces of bacon in your muffin cup, break an egg over it, add a little salt and pepper, a tablespoon of cream and some shredded cheese. Bake it for about 10 minutes.
Remove the cooked eggs from the muffin tin, and serve it on top of half of a toasted English muffin. Easy, delicious, and stress-free!
The full recipes for the Bacon and Egg Hash and the Easy Muffin Tin Egg Cups, along with all the other delicious recipes in the 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes cookbook, are yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds more breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and drink recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes includes full-color pictures of each recipe, as well as a complete tutorial on the most common way to make eggs. In addition to the Bacon and Egg Hash and the Easy Muffin Tin Egg Cups recipes, you’ll get the recipes for :
- Broccoli Cheese Quiche—Your guests will think you spent hours on this, but it’s actually very simple, and only takes about 15 minutes to get it ready for the oven. An hour later and you’ll have a cheesy, delicious quiche ready to eat!
- Scrambled Eggs—This classic egg dish is easy as could be, but with the right techniques (and a special addition) you can have light, fluffy eggs that taste like they came from a five-star restaurant!
- Classic French Omelette—This another egg dish that is much more simple than it sounds. What’s so great about an omelette, though, is you can fill it with pretty much anything you want: ham, spinach, broccoli. In this recipe, I’m using freshly grated cheese and tarragon. Yum!
- Deviled Eggs—They’re a hit at any holiday party, summer cookout, or pot luck. Who doesn’t love deviled eggs – especially with a perfectly creamy yolk mixture. Your eggs, however, will have a little extra pizazz, thanks to a sprinkle of cayenne. Hope you’re ready for all your friends to ask you for the recipe!
- Plus more amazing recipes you don’t want to miss…
And don’t forget, 8 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes is just one of the dozens of cookbooks you get with your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Our full (and growing ) library of cookbooks, cooking TV show episodes, and collections, all with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures, is yours instantly. Read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden—These weeknight classics aren’t just easy. They’re versatile, tasty, and they’ll keep you happy and satisfied. Oh! And cleanup is a breeze!
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- The Magic of Bisquick—Bisquick is for more than just biscuits! Discover new and delicious ways to use this classic kitchen staple. Whether it’s breakfast, dinner, or dessert, Bisquick will give you a perfect recipe every time.
- 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes—Simple foods, lovingly prepared, and bursting with flavor. There’s nothing fancy here, but that’s what makes it so right.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!