You don’t have to go to a restaurant to enjoy these luxuriously rich desserts. Find out how easy it is to be your very own chocolate chef.
From the RecipeLion Cookbook: The Ultimate Desserts Collection
The Ultimate Desserts Collection is a must-have that satisfies any sweet tooth! Get 20+ beautiful recipes covering everything from pies and cakes to cookies and ice cream. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and you can have delicious desserts after dinner tonight!
Let’s see a show of hands. Who else besides me thinks dessert is the best part of any meal? I’m not even sure I could pick a favorite! A colorful Raspberry Pink Velvet Cake in winter, a Mini Strawberry Pie in the middle of summer, or Cinnamon Whiskey Apple Pie to cap a dinner party all sound fantastic to me. One thing I really love, though is Chocolate!
What’s not to love about this most wonderful of foods? Whether you’re making something for a bake sale, a dessert for a romantic dinner, or just something nice for yourself, it’s impossible to resist a smooth, creamy, chocolatey dessert.
As part of The Ultimate Desserts Collection, we’ll unravel the mysteries of five luxurious, and classic, chocolate recipes. These recipes are all simple, even the Molten Lava Cake, but you will need patience. Time is the real secret ingredient to most of these devilishly delightful desserts. The good news is that most of that time is just for cooling, so you can work on these desserts even when you’re out running errands or just relaxing with a book.
Best of all, you don’t need any crazy kitchen skills or fancy equipment to make these chocolate treats (or anything else in the collection). In fact, the Chocolate Fudge only has four ingredients and as long as you have a bowl, a baking dish, a spatula, and five minutes, these could in your future. Learn how easy it is to make some of the best chocolate treats around!
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club and you get instant access to our growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. All About Chocolate includes a full-color cookbook, along with an accompanying recipe videos, where I’ll highlight some of the recipes in the book. And that’s just the beginning!
Ready to make a homemade Chocolate Tart? Including a homemade graham cracker crust? This flourless tart is light, but oh so rich. Let’s get started!
The crust is simple – just mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Place that in your pie dish, and bake for about ten minutes. For the base of the tart, pour your warm cream over the chocolate, and allow the chocolate to melt. Whisk your eggs, then combine them, along with the vanilla and salt, with the chocolate and cream mixture.
Once the chocolate mixture cools, pour it right into the graham cracker crust, bake it for about 20 minutes, then let that cool before you finish the tart with a chocolate ganache glaze, which gives the tart that nice sheen you’re probably familiar with.
For the glaze, stir your chocolate and warm cream together, then add your corn syrup and water. Pour the glaze right on top of the tart, spreading it out to cover the tart. Once that sets, slice the tart and prepare yourself for the oohs and aahs you’ll hear from your guests.
Get The Ultimate Desserts Collection right now—and get instant access to hundreds of tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
If you have about 15 minutes, and want to make something special for dessert (or for a party plate), the Brownie Truffles are just the thing.
Don’t worry! Truffles are a lot easier to make than they seem, and they’re a sure way to impress your guests. Coat them in melted chocolate, cover with sprinkles, and voilà! You have dessert!
Start by melting your butter and baking chocolate together. Separately, beat together your eggs, sugar, and vanilla, then slowly mix in the melted chocolate. In another bowl, mix together your flour and baking powder, then stir that into the chocolate batter.
Pour the batter into a prepared baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes. Once it has completely cooled, use a fork to fluff the brownies into crumbs. Use a cookie scoop to help roll the brownie crumbs into small balls, then place them on a baking sheet and put them in the freezer.
Once the brownie balls are ready, melt your chocolate chips and remaining butter, and roll the brownies in the melted chocolate. Once you get the hang of this, it’s really a simple recipe, and it’s so easy that you really can’t go wrong.
You can get the complete recipes for the Chocolate Tart and the Brownie Truffles, along with all the other delicious recipes in The Ultimate Desserts Collection, when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds more recipes created specifically so you can have a delicious meal even when life is at its busiest. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, recipe videos, and magazines is yours with your membership.
All About Chocolate includes five recipes with complete and detailed instructions for each of these rich treats. In addition to the Chocolate Tart and the Brownie Truffles recipes, you’ll learn how to make:
- Hot Chocolate/Liquid Chocolate—Forget the mix; making hot chocolate from scratch is easy as could be. This thick, rich chocolate drink starts with an 8-ounce block of chocolate, so you know it’s going to be good. Top it with whip cream if you want, but there’s no mistaking how fantastically yummy this is!
- Chocolate Lava Cake—You may think you have to go to a restaurant for one of these, but you can make and enjoy this classic at home. These muffin-sized cakes are perfect for individual servings, and best of all, you can make them a couple days ahead of time, then bake them when you’re ready.
- Chocolate Fudge—Is fudge the best treat out there? I think it may be. You only need a few ingredients for this easy fudge recipe, and it only takes a few minutes to make. I’m adding pecans in this recipe, but you can make it just as easily with walnuts, or no nuts at all. Once you put everything together, it needs about an hour to set in your refrigerator, and it’s ready to serve.
And remember, All About Chocolate is just one small part of The Ultimate Desserts Collection. You also have immediate access to a full library of cookbooks, recipe videos, and collections, all with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, recipe videos, recipes, and magazines. In just The Ultimate Desserts Collection alone you get:
- All About Homemade Frosting—Homemade frosting is the way to go if you want something extra special for your next cake, cookies, or pastries. Learn how to make five different frostings, how to color them the way you want, and how to decorate without stress.
- How to Bake Pies—Learn to make five popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- Desserts with Hard Liquor—Add a little liquor to your desserts for that “wow” factor. Learn to make five mouth-watering desserts with rum, bourbon, tequila, and more.
- Baking 101—We’ll start with a classic French Meringue, then learn the secret to mouth-watering Baklava, and everyone’s favorite–peanut brittle!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!