In a hurry? Learn to make delicious, homemade meals in 30 minutes or less, and never let a busy day interrupt your dinner.
From the Cookbook: 30-Minute Dinners
Busy night? Kids have to get to soccer practice, they forgot about a project due tomorrow, and you still need to make dinner? No problem! I have an array of 30-minute dinners that make meals a snap. And they’ll make your whole family happy. They’re tasty, filling, and (don’t tell the kids) healthy.
Handheld Pizza Pies are a fun twist on pizza night, and they’re easy to freeze if you want to save some to reheat later. Sloppy Joes are always a hit, and Chicken Parmesan will please even the most picky eaters. I also have a Spaghetti Carbonara recipe to share with you that’s quick to make, and easy to sneak vegetables into. Then for a meal that lets everyone make dinner how they like it, try the Steak Fajitas.
And, if you’re in the mood for something fancy, even without a lot of time, take a look at the free Formal Place Setting Chart included with the cookbook. You might have a full schedule, but you can still enjoy a meal like royalty!
The 30-Minute Dinners cookbook gives you quick, easy recipes that bring deliciousness to your table, no matter how hectic your day gets. Better yet, you also get a bonus cooking TV show where I’ll demonstrate how to make five of the dinners featured in the cookbook. And you have instant access to a growing library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues, all as part of your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Join right now, and download RecipeLion’s 30-Minute Dinners cookbook, and never stress over dinner again!
Steak Fajitas are quick to make, you only need a cutting board and one pan (so almost no clean up), but it still feels like an extra special meal. When you need a midweek recharge, this is it.
Preheat your oven, then put your sirloin steak right on one sheet pan. Slice your bell pepper into long, thin strips and put them on the pan next to the steak. Do the same with your onion, poblano pepper, and jalapeno pepper. (I like to use a glove when I slice the hot peppers so I don’t accidentally pick up kids with spicy hands!)
Sprinkle everything with salt, pepper, chili powder, a little cayenne, onion powder, and minced garlic. Drizzle some olive oil on the vegetables and steak if you like, but it’s optional; the steak will release moisture as it cooks.
Cook for about 20 minutes and dinner is ready. Move the vegetables onto a plate, keeping the hot peppers separate from the other vegetables. Slice your steak, and add it to the plate.
Serve with tortillas and you are all set. That’s it!
Every recipe in the 30-Minute Dinners cookbook is easy, healthy, and delicious. Some of them won’t even take you 30 minutes to make (15-Minute Italian Soup, anyone?). That’s how quick these family-friendly recipes come together. Along with the recipe for the Steak Fajitas, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Handheld Pizza Pie—Kids love this one. And you’ll love watching them wolf these down. Follow the recipe here, or add your own favorite pizza topping, for something perfect for anyone who wants a quick meal.
- Sloppy Joes—You really can’t go wrong with Sloppy Joes – especially when you make it with Sriracha! Of course, you can alter this to be more mild for younger guests, but no matter how you make it, be ready for everyone to ask for more!
- Chicken Parmesan—Another classic made easy. Chicken Parm has never been this easy to make, and you only need one dish, so there’s no mess, either. You can have dinner and still make it to that parent-teacher meeting!
- Pasta Carbonara—Peas and bacon turn plain pasta into a family favorite. There’s plenty of parmesan in this, too, so you get a nice, creamy sauce to savor. And who doesn’t love that?
Your 30-Minute Dinners cookbook has even more delightful recipes. Two easy chicken recipes and two soups round out your cookbook.
- 30-Minute No-Fry Chicken—Get that fried chicken flavor in a healthier, baked chicken recipe. This chicken comes out of the oven golden and crisp. Add honey mustard dipping sauce on the side for a complete dinner.
- Famous 15-Minute Italian Soup—This is one of the yummiest soups we’ve ever made, and it’s delicious any time of the year. Crispy bacon, spicy Italian sausage, onions, potatoes, chicken broth, spinach, and more make this a hearty part of your menu.
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad—Super quick, super easy, and crazy delicious! The mix of savory and sweet make for a wonderful combination of flavors.
- 30-Minute Beer Cheese Soup—Whether you make it as an appetizer or main dish, this soup is sure to be a hit. Serve it with a loaf of sourdough bread for dipping and you’ll have a new family favorite on your hands.
And don’t forget, select cookbooks come with an accompanying recipe video, so you can follow along with five of the featured recipes. You also get thorough instructions, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, recipe videos, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 20 Meat and Ground Beef Recipes—Discover the secrets to making deliciously creative meals without spending a fortune at the grocery store or hours in the kitchen
- 20 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- 13 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—12 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!