New Cooking Show Episode — Just Released!
In a hurry? Learn to make delicious, homemade meals in 30 minutes or fewer, and never let a busy day interrupt your dinner.
From the Episode: 30-Minute Dinners
Dear Busy Chef,
Busy night? Kids have to get to soccer practice, they forgot about a project due tomorrow, and you still need to make dinner? No problem! I have an array of 30-minute dinners that make meals a snap. And they’ll make your whole family happy. They’re tasty, filling, and (don’t tell the kids) healthy.
Handheld Pizza Pies are a fun twist on pizza night, and they’re easy to freeze if you want to save some to reheat later. Sloppy Joes are always a hit, and Chicken Parmesan will please even the pickiest eaters. I also have a Spaghetti Carbonara recipe to share with you that’s quick to make, and easy to sneak vegetables into. Then for a meal that lets everyone make dinner how they like it, try the Steak Fajitas.
And, if you’re in the mood for something fancy, even without a lot of time, take a look at the free Formal Place Setting Chart included with the cookbook. You might have a full schedule, but you can still enjoy a meal like royalty!
The 30-Minute Dinners episode gives you five recipes that bring deliciousness to your table, no matter how hectic your day gets. Better yet, you also get instant access to a growing library of cooking show episodes, magazine issues, and cookbooks when you join me, Chef Addie Gundry, for RecipeLion’s 30-Minute Dinners episode.
Steak Fajitas are quick to make. You only need a cutting board and one pan (so almost no clean up), but it still feels like an extra special meal. When you need a midweek recharge, this is it.
Preheat your oven, then put your sirloin steak right on one sheet pan. Slice your bell pepper into long, thin strips and put them on the pan next to the steak. Do the same with your onion, poblano pepper, and jalapeño pepper. (I like to use a glove when I slice the hot peppers so I don’t accidentally pick up kids with a spicy hand!)
Sprinkle everything with salt, pepper, chili powder, a little cayenne, onion powder, and minced garlic. Drizzle some olive oil on the vegetables and steak if you like, but it’s optional; the steak will release moisture as it cooks.
Cook for about 20 minutes and dinner is ready. Move the vegetables onto a plate, keeping the hot peppers separate from the other vegetables. Slice your steak, and add it to the plate.
Serve with tortillas and you are all set. That’s it!
Watch 30-Minute Dinners right now—and get instant access to hundreds more recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of streaming-video episodes, magazines, and cookbooks that come with your membership.
Every recipe in the 30-Minute Dinners episode is easy, healthy, and delicious. Some of them won’t even take you 30 minutes to make. That’s how quick these family-friendly recipes come together. In this episode, along with the recipe for the Steak Fajitas, you’ll also get the recipes for:
- Handheld Pizza Pie—Kids love this one. And you’ll love watching them wolf these down. Follow the recipe here, or add your own favorite pizza topping for something perfect for anyone who wants a quick meal.
- Sloppy Joes—You really can’t go wrong with Sloppy Joes, especially when you make it with Sriracha! Of course, you can alter this to be more mild for younger guests, but no matter how you make it, be ready for everyone to ask for more!
Your 30-Minute Dinners cooking show isn’t over yet. Homemade bread and an overnight breakfast casserole are still on the menu.
- Chicken Parmesan—Another classic made easy. Chicken Parm has never been this easy to make, and you only need one dish, so there’s no mess, either. You can have dinner and still make it to that parent-teacher meeting!
- Pasta Carbonara—Peas and bacon turn plain pasta into a family favorite. There’s plenty of parmesan in this, too, so you get a nice, creamy sauce to savor. And who doesn’t love that?
And don’t forget, every episode comes with an accompanying digital cookbook, all the show’s recipes and instructions in written form, and full-color pictures of each dish—read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
And your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cooking show episodes, recipes, and magazines, and cookbook collections. Additional episodes include:
- How to Use a Multicooker—Do you know how to make the most of your multicooker? Learn everything you need about making delicious, quick meals, including a 4-minute mac and cheese!
- Make Your Own Pizza—No more frozen pizzas! Learn how to make a homemade pizza from start to finish, including specialty dishes like Chicago-style deep dish pizza and BBQ chicken pizza.
- Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Meal prep is about to get a whole lot easier. Discover five unique ways to make your meals ahead of time so you can grab and heat whenever you’re in a hurry.
- How to Fry Food—Fried cheese curds, fried Twinkies, and good old French fried onions are all right here. Take the mystery out of fried food and start cooking!
- Retro Recipes: 1950s—Take a step back in time and rediscover the most delicious recipes of the 1950s. Don’t miss the Chicken Croquettes!
- Cooking for Kids—Learn how to add more variety to your kids’ meals without sacrificing on nutrition or taste! These well-balanced meals include some tasty and creative food combinations that kids will love.
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of unique recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks and a cooking magazine with your Premium Charter Membership—for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you can access our complete library of cooking TV shows that you can stream 24/7, anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—these shows are like the Netflix of cooking shows and you can binge-watch the 55 episodes in the library as soon as you join. Plus, you'll have instant access to the digital libraries of cookbooks and magazines!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Simple, chef-tested recipes that you can make yourself at home
- Tips and techniques for beginner cooks and aspiring chefs alike
- Meals that are guaranteed to be delicious and to deliver consistently outstanding results
- Dishes that will delight family, friends, and everyone at your table
- Recipes that have been carefully selected and rigorously tested
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. And my team and I test every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time!
With a young child and another one on the way, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver outstanding results—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
My cooking TV shows not only cover the basics for beginner cooks, but also deliver advanced tips and techniques so you can master every recipe and skill. And the delicious recipes that accompany each show have been carefully tested and are guaranteed to make your mouth water. I’ll show you step-by-step how to prepare and cook each dish, delivering my cooking knowledge and skills to you in fun and informative ways.
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to all my cooking and recipe content, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want to know about proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques that have been professionally tested for you? How about recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get all that—and more—with my recipes, cooking TV shows, cookbooks, magazines and special collections, including:
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Classic French Macarons
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Plus, hundreds of additional recipes!
- COOKING TV SHOWS:
- Mexican Cooking
- How to Season Food
- Cooking for Kids
- Plus, more than 55 additional TV shows, 4 full seasons!
- Make Your Own Pizza
- How to Use a Multicooker
- Hosting a Brunch
- Introduction to Sauces
- Plus, more than 55 additional cookbooks!
- MAGAZINE ISSUES:
- Access to one year of upcoming digital magazine issues that release bi-monthly
- Special cooking tips and tricks
- Every issue is loaded with recipes and cooking techniques
- Access to EVERY SINGLE issue we have previously published in our library
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS:
- Dinner Party
- Skills 101
- Romantic Dinners
And the library of TV shows, cookbooks, and magazines includes vivid detail of exactly how to make dishes, how to execute tricky techniques, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help all cooks improve your skills with step-by-step demonstrations of how to tackle every recipe. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again while honing your skill. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new meals you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 55 of my video cooking TV shows in our library. These shows are on-demand and viewable on any device. Each show comes with a digital cookbook with all of the show's recipes. Plus, select cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- A brand new TV show, every week to keep you expanding your cooking skills and adding new recipes to your repertoire—52 new shows coming up over the next year!
- Full and immediate access to more than 55 cookbooks in the digital library, and a new cookbook released every week—you’ll get 52 new cookbooks over the coming year!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues.
- Previews of each TV show to give you a taste of the recipes you’ll cook and the skills you’ll learn, so you can choose which episode to take watch next.
- Professionally tested recipes included with every cooking show in a printable PDF format. Access hundreds of chef-tested recipes right now!
- Special collections of TV shows and recipes that are themed around your favorite topics, such as “Baking,” “Romantic Dinners,” and “Dinner Party.”
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques from me that I use every day as a professional chef!
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner cook looking to improve your skills or an advanced cook who wants new and exciting recipes. The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to every experience level, from basic tips and skills to intermediate techniques. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll be instantly connected to me as your personal teacher to improve your cooking skills.
- You’ll have access to delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll ditch any fears or reservations you have about cooking tricky dishes, like scallops and French macarons, with my handy tips and step-by-step demonstrations.
- You’ll have instant access to my recipes and cooking TV shows, so you can improve your cooking skills at home or when you’re on the go.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cooking TV shows, access to news upcoming weekly episodes, and access to numerous free printable recipes that have been professionally tested, access to the library of cookbooks and upcoming cookbooks being released weekly, and full access to our cooking magazine library and the upcoming year of new magazine issues.
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the cooking tips, tricks, and recipes that you’ll need to become a whiz in the kitchen and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer, RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the fun cooking tips you could ever need, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 55 past cooking TV shows and cookbooks, plus dozens of recipes and magazine issues—this is a great deal!