Easy Spring Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss
Get 30 easy, delicious recipes, including a complete Easter dinner menu, in the latest edition of RecipeLion Magazine.
From RecipeLion Magazine: March/April 2020
Dear Aspiring Chef,
Ready to shake off the boredom blues? This issue of RecipeLion Magazine includes plenty of dinners that will get you into a sunnier state of mind – in about 30 minutes! Dive into fresh dinner recipes featuring the brightest the season has to offer.
Like all our recipes, these are easy to make no matter how little time you have. They’re simple enough that they’re pretty much guaranteed to taste great, and you’ll find most of the ingredients in your pantry.
The five New Easter Essentials are here to make Easter dinner easy peasy. The complete Easter menu has everything you need to serve a delicious and special dinner, including appetizers and dessert. And take advantage of all the wonderful spring vegetables with the Farmer’s Market Feast.
Of course, even in spring we still get a few chilly evenings now and then. There’s nothing like a bowl of Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup to warm you up when the winds blow. This hearty, fresh soup showcases the wonderful blend of mushrooms, carrots, and celery for a flavorful meal that will warm your heart. If you want something different, but equally filling, you have to try the Cheesiest Cheddar Chicken & Rice. If you haven’t tried cheesy rice before, this is the recipe you need to make. It’s comforting, full of flavor, and comes together easily all in one pot. Try sharp cheddar for an extra kick of flavor.
The Soda Pop Chicken and Rice has a surprise ingredient that adds a fun flavor, while the 30-Minute Chicken Fried Rice is a tried and true favorite that you can make any night of the week.
All five of these Chicken + Rice Recipes, along with so many more, are yours when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. You’ll get a step-by-step guide, including full-color pictures, for each one of these recipes, along with more simple, stress-free recipes, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine. Plus you’ll get instant access to hundreds of recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Are eggs the most versatile food ever? They might be! Whether you need an appetizer or breakfast dish, eggs can be your go-to. The Clever Lil Devils recipe gives you a low-cal way to make deviled eggs without sacrificing flavor. For another take on deviled eggs, try the Deviled Eggs-Stravaganza, with bacon and chives added for a savory kick.
You can get fancy, too, with The Perfect Slow-Cooked Veggie Omelet. Instead of making individual omelets every morning, this slow cooker version is packed with vegetables and it’s easy to prepare. Or go classic with the ever-popular Egg-in-a-Hole recipe. If you’ve never tried this, be prepared to have a new favorite breakfast dish!
There are plenty of ideas for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner, too, in this issue of RecipeLion Magazine, so be sure to save some space! Subscribe today and get instant digital access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
Would you believe me if I said making Easter dinner can be relaxing? It’s true! At the very least, you can take the stress out of preparing a big meal. There’s a full Easter menu here for you to use, from salad and appetizer to sides, dessert, and, naturally, a Slow Cooker Easter Ham. This pineapple ham has all the sweet flavor you could want in a ham, and it can cook while you make your sides.
The Simple Au Gratin Potatoes are a French classic that no one can resist, and the Bite-Sized Caramelized Onion Tartlets will keep hungry guests happy. You can be happy, too, with the Make-Ahead Broccoli Salad. Make it the day before to let the flavors mingle.
Of course, you can’t skip dessert! A good carrot cake is a staple of spring, and the New Favorite Carrot Cake Roll is a wonderfully layered taste of sunshine. The cream cheese frosting doesn’t hurt, either!
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club today and learn how to make each of these, plus get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
Speaking of dessert, the March/April issue of RecipeLion Magazine includes a selection of dessert recipes that we seriously can’t stop eating here in the test kitchen! The New Favorite Carrot Cake Roll truly is a new favorite, but wait until you try these recipes:
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakes—Fresh strawberry season will be here soon, and these mini shortcakes are a perfect way to enjoy them.
- No-Bake Chocolate Pie with Strawberries—Don’t forget March 14 is “Pi-Day!” With this recipe, there’s no excuse for missing out on the fun. You simply can’t go wrong with chocolate and strawberries!
- Heavenly Lime Bundt Cake—All the flavor of citrus without the sourness. Warning: Only make this heavenly lime cake if you’re prepared to give out the recipe, because I promise people will beg you for it.
- Chewy Lemon Coconut Cookies —Light as a cloud and lemony as can be!
The March/April issue of RecipeLion Magazine gives you 30 recipes hand-picked to be easy and delicious. You can enjoy all the flavors of spring with Any Way You Slice It, Chicken + Rice, Eggs for Everyone, Turn Dessert Upside Down, New Easter Essentials, A Farmer’s Market Feast, Pie Day, and Fruitylicious. Each and every recipe is at your fingertips immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and get instant access to everything in the March/April issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Not only that, but you get immediate access to our entire library of cookbooks, cooking shows, hundreds of recipes, and all the back issues of RecipeLion Magazine. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club to get started right away!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 75 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 75 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 75 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 75 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!