The May/June Issue of RecipeLion Magazine is Now Available to View
Get a taste of sunshine on your plate with 29+ quick, delicious recipes, including easy homemade ice cream, in the latest edition of RecipeLion Magazine.
From RecipeLion Magazine: May/June 2020
Dear Home Cook,
Longer days, more sunshine, and warm temperatures could only mean one thing – it’s time for summer foods! Salads, slaws, and dips are on the menu. Grilled chicken, fish tacos, and summer stews are showing up on our tables, and we’re even starting to spend time in our backyards with some cool desserts.
And since most of these recipes take only 30 minutes or less, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy some fresh air or play a game of hide and seek with your family. Clean-up is a breeze, too. I know how hard it is to keep things tidy with kids running around, so these recipes are all created to use as few dishes as possible. After all, what good is a quick, delicious meal if you spend the next hour cleaning up the kitchen?
This issue of RecipeLion Magazine features 30 fresh, summer recipes that are sure to please everyone in your home, from the pickiest eater to the summer barbecue connoisseur. You’ll find a 30-Minute Hawaiian Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken that’s just tropical enough to go with your piña colada, or a Classic Chicken Salad that’s every bit as good on a weeknight as it is on a relaxing weekend.
If you’re feeling a little spicy, the Mucho Queso Pepper Dip is the perfect appetizer, while the Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers are a hit anytime (and just wait until you try them on the grill)! The Spicy Lime Grilled Tequila Chicken comes with a warning – try it once and you’ll have it on your menu every week this summer.
We’re really excited about the recipes in this issue of RecipeLion Magazine, and we can’t wait for you to try them!
Whether you’re camped out in the living room watching a summer movie or enjoying a game of hopscotch in the driveway, you need snacks. I LOVE this Three Cheese & Onion Dip, in part because it’s so easy to make, but also because it is SOOOO yummy. White cheddar, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses hit all the right notes. And the sweet onions add just a touch of flavor without being spicy.
The Cheese Dip with Red Pepper Jelly is another winner around here. First of all, cheese. Right? And the red pepper jelly is served separately, so everyone can enjoy this dip, no matter how spicy or not they like their cheese dip.
The Slow Cooker 7-Layer Dip is perfect when you want warm, taco-y flavors. The beauty of this recipe is that even though it cooks for about an hour and a half, it only takes 10 minutes to prepare. You can put it together, turn on your slow cooker, then run out for errands or a long walk, and when you get home, it’s ready and waiting.
In all, there are five Take A Dip Recipes in this issue and each one is yours right now when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Every recipe includes a complete list of ingredients, easy-to-follow directions, and full-color pictures. And that’s just the start. You’ll get hundreds more simple, stress-free recipes in our library when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
If you’re craving Mexican food, you’ll love the Time To Mex It Up recipes coming your way. The Easy Enchilada Casserole is rich, comforting, and can be on your table in about 40 minutes. The ingredients are simple enough, but when you put them together, you get a bold, cozy meal. And if you want to kick it up a notch, throw in some diced jalapeños.
Of course, we can’t forget about Taco Night Chicken Tacos! Talk about easy and flavorful – this is it! Hot chicken, robust spices, and fresh Pico De Gallo in a corn tortilla is simply unbeatable. Especially when you top it with avocado, a bit of queso fresco, and a dash of lime.
For something lighter, but still tangy and a touch spicy, the Cinco Star Chicken Lime Soup makes a perfect summer meal. It’s everything you could want in a summertime soup.
Appetizers, snacks, outdoor meals, summertime favorites, and simple, cool desserts are all here in this issue of RecipeLion Magazine. Subscribe today and get instant digital access to every recipe in the RecipeLion Magazine issue library.
Looking for a quick finger food? You don’t have to be at the beach to savor these Smoked Salmon Beach Bites. Hollowed-out cucumber slices make the cutest little bowls for horseradish-flavored cream cheese, capers, and smoked salmon. Garnish each slice with a fresh dill frond for a light appetizer that’s guaranteed to impress.
And the Tequila Time Shrimp Kabobs might just be heaven on a stick! Tequila and lime add a refreshing twist to this summertime kabob recipe. Or go with the creamy, tropical, and slightly spicy Brazilian Summer Stew for something a little different and a lot delicious. Serve it with some garlic rice and you are living large!
Of course, we would never skip dessert here at RecipeLion! We all know it isn’t summer without ice cream, and the 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream is a perfectly smooth and rich frozen delight. And it pairs great with the kabobs!
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club today and learn how to make each of these, plus get instant digital access to all of these recipes in the RecipeLion Magazine library.
The 4-Ingredient No-Churn Ice Cream isn’t the only dessert in the May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine. You’ll get an array of refreshingly chilled treats like these:
- Berry Delicious Frozen Fruit Cups—Who needs giant tubs of store-bought ice cream when you have these frozen fruit cups around? Easy, healthy, and oh, so tasty, these are just right when you need a sweet break from the heat.
- The Zest Lemon Shortcake Icebox Cake—Lemony and sweet, this version of shortcake is as easy as can be with the help of ladyfingers and lemon curd.
- Fresh Strawberry Icebox Cake—There isn’t much better than fresh summer strawberries, and this decadent and delicious icebox cake shows off the wonderful fruit, along with rich chocolate and a creamy mascarpone filling.
- Caramel Fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Casserole —Hot fudge, luxurious caramel, and layers of ice cream sandwiches. Oh, my!
The May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine gives you 30 recipes hand-picked to be easy and delicious. Get all the sunshiny flavors with Take A Dip, Summer Salads & Slaws, Mex It Up, Hot Off The Grill, Beach Bites, So Cool!, and a Bonus Recipe that’s perfect for breakfast, great as an afternoon snack, or an evening treat! What could it be? Each and every recipe is at your fingertips immediately available to view and download, when you subscribe to RecipeLion Magazine.
Join the RecipeLion Gold Club right now and get instant access to everything in the May/June issue of RecipeLion Magazine.
Not only that, but you get immediate access to our entire library of cookbooks, cooking shows, hundreds of recipes, and all the back issues of RecipeLion Magazine. Choose a Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club to get started right away!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!