New Cookbook — Just Released!
Discover 10 wholesome recipes that generations of families have loved.
From the cookbook: 10 Amish Recipes
You don’t need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen to make wholesome, nourishing meals. With 10 Amish Recipes, you’ll learn how to make delicious, tempting dishes that generations of families have loved. Join the RecipeLion Gold Club today and learn more!
Dear Home Cook,
In our busy world, we so often forget that the simple things are often the best. There’s nothing like a fresh cup of coffee in the morning or the taste of an ice cream cone on a summer day. Simple ingredients mixed with love can make the best foods. Don’t mistake simple foods for boring, though.
For example, Amish Friendship Soup is anything but boring. It’s packed with filling, healthy ingredients that will put a smile on your face. Amish Cinnamon Bread is perfect toasted with a little butter in the mornings, or it makes an amazing French toast. All you need is eggs, butter, sugar, milk, flour, and a little baking soda and cinnamon.
You’ll find plenty of recipes like these In 10 Amish Recipes. The cookbook is evenly split between five hearty dishes and five mouth-watering baked goods (although technically, the Amish Light-As-A-Feather Donuts are fried).
Get the complete recipes for all 10 classic foods when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Everything in the 10 Amish Recipes cookbook is yours, including full-color pictures of each dish, prep times, cooking times, and even better, immediate access to our entire library of cookbooks, cooking show episodes, and magazine issues. It’s all yours right now with your membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
Easy Amish Meatloaf is one of those recipes that just speaks to the soul. It’s comfort food at its finest, and it only takes about 15 minutes to prep. Combine the ground beef, quick oats, eggs, onion, tomato juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili flakes thoroughly. Pack the mixture firmly into a loaf pan.
Mix together your ketchup, whole grain mustard, and brown sugar. Spread this over the meatloaf and bake on a low temperature for about an hour. That’s really all there is to this. But when you sit down at your table with a plate of meatloaf, it’s absolutely delightful.
Get 10 Amish Recipes right now—and get instant access to the hundreds of tips, ideas, and recipes in the RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines that come with your membership.
I have to tell you, I’m a huge fan of the Amish Apple Bread. It smells simply amazing while it’s in the oven and it tastes heavenly. It also happens to be easy to make. The hard part is being patient while it bakes.
To make it, you’ll combine your oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla, and set aside. In a separate bowl, you’ll mix your flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and gradually add these dry ingredients to the oil mixture.
Then you’ll simply add the apples and nuts, then bake in two loaf pans for about 90 minutes. Then try your best to let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan before you slice into it!
Get the full recipes for the Easy Amish Meatloaf and the Amish Apple Bread in 10 Amish Recipes, along with more heart-warming recipes when you join the RecipeLion Gold Club. Plus you’ll also enjoy instant access to hundreds more breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and drink recipes. The complete RecipeLion Gold Club’s Library of cookbooks, streaming cooking show episodes, and magazines is yours with your membership.
10 Amish Recipes includes full-color pictures, and everything you need to know to make each of these recipes. Along with the Easy Amish Meatloaf and the Amish Apple Bread recipes, you’ll get the recipes for :
- One Pot Amish Pasta — This filling dish is one your family will ask for again and again. It’s a perfect weeknight meal when you want something wholesome, but don’t have a lot of time to cook.
- Amish Potato Salad—You’ve had potato salad, but if you haven’t had Amish Potato Salad, you are missing out. This is just tangy enough to get your taste buds’ attention, but easy enough to eat that I guarantee you won’t have any leftovers.
- Addictive Amish Applesauce Cake—This spiced fruit bread is perfect for the holidays. Raisins, cherries, and an array of aromatic spices make this cake almost impossible to resist. And of course, the applesauce keeps it nice and moist.
- Plus get five more delicious recipes you’ll dream about…
And remember, 10 Amish Recipes is just one of the dozens of cookbooks you get with your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club. Our full (and growing ) library of cookbooks, cooking TV show episodes, and collections, all with complete written instructions, and full-color pictures, is yours instantly. Read it all on any device or print it out for easy use in your own kitchen.
Your Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you instant access to the entire library of cookbook collections, cooking TV show episodes, recipes, and magazines. Additional cookbooks include:
- 12 Printable 5-Ingredients Recipes—12 tasty recipes to bring out when you need something fast and simple, from shortcut tortellini to cheesy gnocchi and a juicy ribs recipe with a secret ingredient.
- 11 Casserole Recipes We’ve Kept Hidden—These weeknight classics aren’t just easy. They’re versatile, tasty, and they’ll keep you happy and satisfied. Oh! And cleanup is a breeze!
- 18 Slow Cooker Stunners—Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll come home to a hot dinner!
- 11 Classic Farm-Style Recipes—Simple foods, lovingly prepared, and bursting with flavor. There’s nothing fancy here, but that’s what makes it so right.
- 10 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals—Learn all the tips and tricks for making meals ahead of time, and freezing them for whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the chicken fajitas!
- 15 Quick and Easy Pies—Learn to make 15 popular pies from start to finish, including two different homemade pie crusts! What’s better than that!
- And many, many more!
Get instant access to an entire library of more than 60 cookbooks filled with hundreds of quick-and-easy recipes that are printable and family friendly—with your Charter Gold Club Membership for just 83¢ a month!
Sign up today for the RecipeLion Gold Club for just 83¢ a month, and you’ll have instant access to our complete library of hundreds of recipes anytime, anywhere, and on any device you choose—plus, these recipes are easy to print, so you can handle them in the kitchen when preparing the dishes … and save the printed versions of recipes for later when you want to make a dish again!
And what makes the RecipeLion Gold Club so special and unique? With this new cooking club, you’ll have:
- Recipes that are confirmed to be quick and easy, so that you can easily make them yourself at home
- Dishes that have passed the taste test with people of all ages, so you’re certain to have delicious meals to please your family and friends
- Tips and techniques for everyday cooks—ideas that will help you save time and improve your skills while preparing tasty meals
Did you know that there are almost 3 billion recipe pages online? If you tried searching for anything yourself, you could spend hours and hours scouring the Internet for the recipes that are right for you. And then there’s no telling if the recipes you find online have been tested or are worth your time preparing!
That’s where RecipeLion Gold Club comes in—we do all the recipe research for you. Our team tests every single recipe before publishing them for you—all to ensure quality recipes that you can be confident about making. We don’t publish all recipes, just the ones that are worth your time, are quick and easy to prepare, and have readily available ingredients!
With two young children, I know what it’s like to value time and to have resources that save you time and deliver easy-to-make meals—welcome to the RecipeLion Gold Club!
Your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club gives you unlimited access to hundreds and hundreds of recipes, and the library is fully searchable, so everything is at your fingertips in an instant.
Want recipes that are easy to make and with ingredients that aren’t intimidating or hard to find? You’ll get that—and more—from the more than 60 cookbooks, packed with recipes that include:
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes for Every Night of the Week
- 16 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 18 Mouth-Watering Slow-Cooker Stunners
- 19 Fast-and-Fresh Seafood Recipes
- 16 Quick-and-Easy Great Beef Recipes
- 20 Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love (and never had before!)
- 9 Foolproof Soup & Stew Recipes
- 9 Make-Ahead Casserole Recipes
- 19 Different Dishes from Around the World
- 30-Minute Meals for the Everyday Cook
- 12 Ways to Make Tasty Potato Side Dishes
- 5 Delicious Dip Recipes
- 25 Vegetable Side-Dish Recipes
- 7 Quick-and-Easy Mexican Recipes
- 8 New Ways to Cook Eggs for Breakfast
- 29 Desserts You’ve Never Had Before
- 27 Appetizers that Go with Any Dinner
- 18 Make-Ahead Meals
- 17 Grandma-Approved Breakfast Recipes
- 14 Different Ideas to Cook from Your Garden
- 27 Easy-to-Make, Kid-Approved Recipes
And hundreds and hundreds of more recipes that you can access in an instant!
And every recipe includes easy-to-follow instructions, ingredients you might already have on-hand, and what dishes and meals should look like when you serve them.
RecipeLion Gold Club Charter Membership also includes a subscription to RecipeLion Magazine, filled with even more recipes for easy-to-make and tasty dishes! You’ll have immediate access to the digital library of magazine issues, and you’ll get a subscription to the upcoming year of new issues.
The magazine recipes are easy to download and print, too, and include these top dishes from past issues:
- Surprise Butternut Squash Soup
- 20-Minute Spinach Chicken Parm
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Nut Pie
- Spiced Meatballs
- Tex-Mex 7-Layer Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Grilled Personal Pizzas
- Beef and Broccoli Casserole
- Shortcut Chicken Fried Rice
- Lemon-Honey Chicken
- White Wine Shrimp Pasta
And you’ll get hundreds of recipes in the magazine library and in upcoming issues! We always make sure that recipes have been rigorously tested for you, for both ease-of-making and deliciousness.
This brand-new cooking club is designed to help everyday cooks with recipes that are easy to access, easy to prepare, and guaranteed to taste good. We’re all about finding the fun in food—connecting you with simple, chef-tested recipes, tips, and techniques that are easy to follow and rewarding to serve to your grateful friends and family.
And believe me, I never forget the ultimate goal—serving food that is tasty, so that you’ll want to make recipes over and over again, and even find ways to customize the recipes for your own tastes or to please your family. You’ll add hundreds of recipes to your repertoire as you discover new ways to cook classic dishes and new recipes you’ve never tried before.
And with a Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club, you’ll instantly enjoy all the fun in preparing delicious meals for your family and friends.
When you join today, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Instant access to more than 60 cookbooks in our library, filled with hundreds and hundreds of printable recipes. Plus, some cookbooks come with helpful infographics to print and hang on your fridge!
- Instant access to the magazine library of issues and the upcoming year of issues, also filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
- Proven cooking tips, tricks, and techniques to help the everyday cook!
- OUR GUARANTEE: Every recipe has been rigorously tested, so that you’re guaranteed to have quick-and-easy recipes that are also delicious.
And all of this is available to you—right now, for just 83¢ a month—when you claim your Premium Charter Membership in the RecipeLion Gold Club.
The RecipeLion Gold Club caters to the at-home everyday cook. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Charter Member:
- You’ll have access to hundreds and hundreds of delicious, simple, and chef-tested recipes that will have friends and family raving about your food!
- You’ll get every new upcoming issue of RecipeLion Magazine, plus access to the magazine digital library of back issues, all filled with tasty and easy-to-make recipes—hundreds of tasty dishes that will please any crowd.
- You’ll have instant access to all these recipes, and every one of them is printable, so you can print them out and use them wherever you’re cooking.
How can you not consider becoming a Premium Charter Member in the RecipeLion Gold Club?
Premium Charter Membership seats are limited at this special invitation rate, and a spot is reserved for you.
At-home cooks everywhere are clamoring for an invitation to join the RecipeLion Gold Club—and you have a special invitation from me to join as a Charter Member right now—for just 83¢ a month!
Special Offer: 83¢ a month—
You’re Invited to Join Today!
When you claim your Premium Charter Membership today, you will receive full access to the RecipeLion Gold Club—for just 83¢ a month!
We’re sure you’ll enjoy your Premium Charter Membership for the next year, with instant access to our library of cookbooks that are filled with hundreds and hundreds of quick-and-easy printable recipes that have been rigorously tested for ease of preparation and deliciousness!
When we created this new cooking club, I insisted that we make it fun and easy to use—and packed with all the recipes you’ll need to satisfy your family and friends! And now it can be all yours with your RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership.
Become a Premium Charter Member of the RecipeLion Gold Club today while this special invitation and terrific introductory offer lasts!
Chef and Executive Producer
RecipeLion Gold Club
PS: Get all the recipes we have, right from the comfort of your home with a RecipeLion Gold Club Premium Charter Membership!
PPS: Act now, because this offer won’t last forever! Your 83¢-a-month membership gives you full and unlimited access to the entire library of more than 60 cookbooks, filled with hundreds and hundreds of recipes—this is a great deal!