Noodles are really just the vehicle for delicious sauce, cheese, and other pasta ingredients. You will barely notice if that noodle is changed to a zoodle. Enjoy this pasta dish without carb-guilt and you’ll be well on your way to using zoodles in all of your favorite pastas.
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 zucchini
- 1 (28-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and lightly coat an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Using a spiralizer, turn the zucchini into zoodles with a medium thickness.
- Toss the zoodles with the marinara sauce, cheese, salt, and pepper and transfer to the baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, until warm and bubbling. Serve.