- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Ice cubes
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- Lime wheel or lime zest, for garnish (optional)
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add the vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup.
3. Shake rapidly for about 20 seconds.
4. Strain into a glass ﬁlled with ice.
5. Add a lime wheel for garnish, if desired.
To make a simple syrup, simply bring equal parts water and sugar to a boil, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.