- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large slices bread (white or whole wheat)
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup turkey breast or ham
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
1. Heat an electric griddle or panini press to medium heat.
2. Spread the butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. Lay 1 slice of the cheese on the unbuttered side of 1 slice of bread. Spread the mustard and mayonnaise over the cheese. Top with the turkey, cranberry sauce, and remaining slice of cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter-side up.
3. Place on the electric griddle or press and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted. If you don’t have an electric griddle or press, feel free to use a ridged grill pan and press a cast-iron skillet on top. Serve.