- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 8 hours or overnight
- 1 (13-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) graham cracker crust
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Dip the cookies into the heavy whipping cream and place in a layer on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
2. Top with half (1 container) of the whipped topping.
3. Add another layer of cookies that have been dipped in cream, and top with more whipped topping.
4. Repeat for a third time.
5. Crush up the remaining cookies and top the cookie pie.
6. Chill the pie for 8 hours or overnight.
7. Serve chilled.