- Servings: 24 bars
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-18 minutes
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup golden raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the vegetable oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and honey.
3. Add the ﬂour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
4. Add the eggs, pecans, and raisins and mix well.
5. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until set. Cut into squares and serve.