No party is complete without a dipping station, and this dip recipe is a buffalo sauce fan’s dream come true. It uses three different types of cheese combined with chicken, sour cream, and of course, the hot sauce, for a five-star snack. Leave it in the slow cooker on the “warm” setting to keep it piping hot for hours on end.
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup bottled hot sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Corn chips and celery sticks for dipping, reserving celery leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In the slow cooker, combine the shredded chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, sour cream, cream cheese, blue cheese, and dry ranch salad dressing mix and stir until well mixed. Cover, and cook for 4 hours on Low.
- Garnish with parsley and celery leaves, if desired. Serve warm, with corn chips and celery sticks for dipping.
To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.