- Servings: 2-4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 11⁄2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 1 pound ground sausage 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a skillet, cook ground sausage until brown and thoroughly cooked. Drain excess oil and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place the dough in an ungreased 9-inch pie dish with narrow tips overlapping the rim of the dish. Mix sour cream and 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese together.
3. Spread sour cream and Mozzarella mixture onto prepared crescent roll dough, top with cooked ground sausage and spread tomato sauce over the top. Fold crescent roll dough over so the tips are in the center of the dish, try not to overlap. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cups cheese and dried Italian seasoning.
4. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!