- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 small creamed corn
- 1 small diced green chiles
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Mexican-style hot sauce (more or less according to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix gently.
- Shape meat into a loaf on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and hot sauce. Spread over the top of loaf, and then place the sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until meatloaf is cooked through. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes, slice and serve.