There’s no need to cater-in wings this year because this recipe is the only one your friends will want. Raspberry and balsamic makes for any unexpectedly tangy combo that pairs perfectly with a nice cold beer.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450°F).
- In a small bowl, combine the jam, vinegar, lemon zest and juice, and red pepper ﬂakes.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with the basil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to coat.
- Place the wings on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Flip the wings over, brush with half of the glaze, and cook for 10 minutes. Flip the wings again, brush with the remaining glaze, and cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot.