- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pimento slices, cut in half Baby dill pickles, sliced Paprika
1. Halve the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise. Scoop the yolks into a medium bowl and set the whites aside.
2. Mash the yolks with a fork.
3. Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, relish (if using), salt, and pepper and mix until smooth.
4. Set the egg whites on a serving platter, rounded-side down. Using a piping bag or a spoon, ﬁll the cavity of each egg white with the egg yolk ﬁlling.
5. Top each egg half with a pimento slice and a dill pickle slice. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.