Fruit salsas are becoming more popular and are perfect for those who don’t like a lot of spice. Mango adds a sweet element to this salsa that can be customized to your liking.
- Servings: Makes 2 cups; serves 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into
- ½-inch pieces
- ½ red onion, finely minced
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to coat evenly with lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.