- Servings: 6 kabobs with 2 dips
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 (5.3-ounce) container Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 12 ounces melting chocolate wafers
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- Assorted fruits, cut into kabob-size pieces
1. Combine the yogurt and honey and set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate on 50% power in
30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Add the agave and mix to combine. Set aside.
Skewer the assorted fruits on wooden skewers. Serve alongside the two dips.