- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepared coleslaw, for serving
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Alternatively, heat a grill pan on the stove over medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
3. Brush the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken.
4. Place the chicken on the grill or pan and grill each side for 4 to 6 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with prepared coleslaw.