- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 romaine hearts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing 1 cup crumbled blue cheese 2 tomatoes, sliced thin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450°F).
2. Slice the romaine hearts in half lengthwise and brush with the olive oil. Place the romaine hearts, cut side down, on the grill and cook for 5 minutes, until charred and wilted.
3. Transfer to a platter and top with the dressing, crumbled blue cheese, and tomato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
If you don’t have access to a grill, you can use a grill pan on the stove, preheated over high heat for 5 minutes.