- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes and chilies (use more, if desired)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Brown ground beef. Add salt and garlic powder. Drain and set aside.
- Drain pasta and place in bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking dish or a Dutch oven. Layer ground beef on top of pasta.
- Empty contents of Alfredo sauce into a mixing bowl. Fold in diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Pour sauce mixture into baking dish and gently mix together until pasta and beef are thoroughly coated with sauce. Stir in red pepper flakes to taste.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.