- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 6 hours Chill Time
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bottle rosé wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 strawberries
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Pour rosé into a large ziptop bag, seal, and freeze until almost solid, about 6 hours. The rosé will not completely solidify due to the alcohol.
- Make a simple syrup by bringing sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from stove and cool.
- Put rose in the blender, add the strawberries, lemon juice and 2-4 ounces syrup, depending on desired sweetness.
- Purée until smooth. Enjoy!