It’s not game day without some tasty meatballs! Don’t think twice about making these meatballs because all you need is grape jelly, barbeque sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to create this magnificent flavor. Best part is that they will stay nice and warm in the slow cooker throughout the game (and your house will smell delicious!).
- Servings: 48-50 meatballs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3-4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low
- 1 (24-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups grape jelly 2 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds frozen meatballs
- Lightly coat the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the barbecue sauce, grape jelly, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat completely.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low. Spoon onto a serving platter, stick a toothpick in each meatball, and serve.