- Servings: 8 to 10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint pistachio ice cream
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
1. Bring the three ice cream containers out of the freezer and allow to thaw for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Lightly coat a 9 × 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line it with a piece of plastic wrap.
3. Place the pistachio ice cream on the bottom.
4. Top with the strawberry ice cream.
5. Add the chocolate ice cream on top.
6. Freeze for 1 hour. Remove and garnish with cherries.
7. Slice and serve immediately.