- Yield: 30 dipped pretzels
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces white or dark chocolate melting chocolate wafers
- 30 pretzels
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts, toffee bits, drizzle of colored melted chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
3. Dip the pretzels into the chocolate and place on the baking sheet.
4. Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle with sprinkles, nuts, etc.
5. Let dry at room temperature, or transfer to the fridge to set more quickly, before serving.