- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2-3 hours
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12-ounce) can lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup white rice
- ¼ cup chicken broth, low- sodium preferred
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary, for garnish
1. Coat a 6-quart slow cooker insert with cooking spray.
2. Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle the rosemary, thyme, and pepper over the chicken.
4. Pour the cream of mushroom soup and lemon-lime soda over the top.
5. Cover and cook for 1–1½ hours on High.
6. Add the rice and broth and cook for another 1–1½ hours on High, until the chicken is cooked.
7. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the white cheddar cheese and mix.
Garnish with rosemary and serve.