A simple sour cream-based sauce gives this chicken a tasty and rich flavor profile. Easy to throw together, this is a great weeknight meal when served with cooked brown rice.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup shredded Italian- blend cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup undiluted cream of chicken soup (about ½ can)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika Cooked brown rice,
- for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of the Italian-blend cheese, the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream of chicken soup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Add the chicken pieces, tossing to coat the chicken well. Pour into the prepared baking dish, cover tightly with
aluminum foil, and bake for 45 minutes, stirring once about halfway through. Remove the foil, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, parsley, and paprika and bake, uncovered, for another 15 minutes.
3. Serve with brown rice and garnish with additional parsley.