- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3–4 hours on Low or 1½–2 hours on High
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese 1⁄3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup crème fraîche
- ½ cup skim milk
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips or crackers, for serving
1. Lightly spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, cream cheese, sour cream, crème fraîche, milk, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on Low or 1½ to 2 hours on High.
Serve with pita chips or crackers