- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-5 hours on Low
- 2 (14-ounce) cans jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 (6-pound) fully cooked bone-in spiral-cut ham
1. In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar, and broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard.
2. Coat a 6-quart slow cooker insert with cooking spray and add the ham. Pour the sauce over the top of the ham and cook for 4 to
5 hours on low, until an instant-read thermometer reaches 140°F and the ham is warmed through.
3. Carve the ham and serve with the sauce.