- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 1/4 hours
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- ½ cup white wine or water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup heavy cream or half-and-half
1. Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle the pork chops with the paprika and pepper
3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high hear. When hot, add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on one side, about 5 minutes.
4. Arrange the pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour the Grench onion soup and wine over them. Cover andcook on High for 3 hours.
5. In a smalle bowl, combine the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water and stir to make a smooth paste, then stir the cornstarch slurry into the cream. Stir the cream mizture into the juices in the slow cooker, cover, and cook on High for 15 minutes more, until slightly thickened.
6. Spoon the gravy on top ot the pork chops and serve
Mashed potatoes and green beans make excellent sides!