- Servings: 10-12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours on Low or 2 hours on High
- 4-5 pounds cooked ham
- 2-3 whole garlic cloves
- ½ cup canned crushed pineapple, partially drained
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup country-style Dijon mustard with seeds
1. Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Cut through the top surface of the ham in a diamond pattern ½ inch deep, making diamonds around ½ inch wide. Insert a whole clove into a couple of the diamonds.
3. Place the ham in the slow cooker.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple, brown sugar, maple syrup, and mustard, stirring to mix well. Brush the ham on all exposed surfaces with half the sauce. Cover and cook on Low for 2 hours or on High for 1 hour.
5. Brush all exposed surfaces with the sauce again and cook on Low for 2 hours more on on High for 1 hour more.
6. Slice the ham and server with any extra sauce.