- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours marinade time
- Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW
- Grated zest and juice of 1 large orange
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup bottled sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh garlic
- 4–5 pounds baby back ribs, ends of ribs trimmed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
1. Place the orange zest and juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, chili sauce, vinegar, oil, and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag and mix well. Add the ribs, seal the bag, and squeeze and rub through the sealed bag to coat all of the meat with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
2. Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and place the ribs and their marinade in the cooker. Cook for 6 hours on low.
3. Remove the ribs to a warm platter and transfer the marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water to make a smooth paste and stir into the simmering liquid, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens. Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve.