- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 ½ to 2 hours
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chilli with beans
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- ½ (8-oounce) container creamcheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can black olives, drained
- ¼ cup sliced jalapenos, jarred or fresh
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- Corn chips or tortilla chips, for serving
1. Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Spread the chili evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and cream cheese and stir until well combined. Dollop the mixture over the chili, then spread it out evenly.
4. Sprinkle the Mexican-blend cheese over the top of the sour cream mixture.
5. Cover and cook on High for 1 1/1 to 2 hours.
6. Add the black olives, jalapenos, tomatoes, and scallions in layers.
7. Serve with chips.