- Servings: 16 bars
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the butter into an 8-inch square baking dish and put it in the oven as it preheats. When the butter has melted, remove the dish from the oven.
3. Add the graham cracker crumbs to the baking dish and stir. Press the crumbs into an even layer in the bottom of the dish. Add separate, even layers of the following ingredients in this order: chocolate chips, toffee chips, pecans, coconut, and condensed milk.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with extra pecans and coconut.
5. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars to serve.