- Servings: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup whole milk 1 large egg
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and lightly coat a 9-inch oven-safe dish with cooking spray.
2. Using a mandoline or knife, slice the potatoes ¼ inch thick and layer half of them in the pie plate.
3. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with half of the Asiago and Monterey Jack cheeses and all of the bacon. Top with the remaining potato slices and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
4. Whisk the milk and egg together in a small bowl and pour over the potatoes. Cover with foil and bake for 1½ hours. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.