- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pierogis
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thyme sprigs, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Place the frozen pierogis in the baking dish. Mix the cream cheese and chicken broth in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring until the cheese is smooth. Pour the melted cream cheese mixture over the pierogis and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pierogis are fully warmed.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garnish with thyme sprigs. Serve.