- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil Salt and pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Lemon slices, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Carefully sprinkle over both sides of the tilapia ﬁllets. Place the ﬁllets on the baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic. Drizzle the lemon mixture over the ﬁllets.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the ﬁsh ﬂakes easily. Serve with parsley and lemon slices.