- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup green bell pepper, large diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, large diced
- 1 cup carrot, large diced
- 1 cup white button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the chicken, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, and onion on the baking sheet. Add the olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on top. Toss to combine.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and the chicken is cooked.
4. Serve immediately.