- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6–8 Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered or halved
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 10–15 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Arrange the chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic cloves on the baking sheet in a single, even layer. Sprinkle the chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper and the rosemary, thyme, and parsley. Drizzle everything with the olive oil. Gently toss with your ﬁngers and rearrange in a single layer.
3. Bake for 35–40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
4. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.