- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup sausage patty grease
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 sausage patty
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 2 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cook sausage patty in a small frying pan. Remove patty and allow to cool. Once cool, crumble or cut into small pieces.
- Add flour to the sausage grease and stir until combined.
- Add milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbling and thick.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add crumbled sausage and bacon bits.