- Servings: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 tablespoons maple syrup Caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ﬂour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle attachment, cream the softened butter and granulated sugar on medium speed until combined. Add the egg yolks, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup. Slowly add the ﬂour mixture and mix just until combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the tops of the cookies start to crack.
6. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Slowly drizzle the caramel sauce over the cooled cookies and top with the sea salt before serving.