What’s a salad doing in the potluck casserole feature? Well, you prep this entire dish inside of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish! Not only does it make it super easy to travel with, but it’s also simple to store and serve.
- Yield: Serves 10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 6 slices low-sodium bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (optional)
- 1 cup reduced-fat buttermilk ranch dressing
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer half of the spinach, bell pepper, celery, tomatoes, peas, onion, Colby Jack cheese, bacon (if using), and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Repeat the layers.
- Serve immediately or chill.